Chariot Transit Customer Success Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chariot Transit

1 Interview Review

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chariot Transit (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an enthusiastic employee from Chariot. I had an initial phone interview with him and proceeded to move to the in-person interview. The in person interview was successful and went very smoothly. After completing the interview, I was told that my application looked very promising and that I would be contacted shortly after they had sorted everything out from within the company. I sent them a follow up email shortly after but heard nothing back from them. It's been more than a month since my interview, with no follow up email of whether they decided to move forward with my application.

This interview would have been rated with a negative experience if it wasn't for the friendly interviews and conversations. I find this to be very unprofessional and unreliable-- follow ups should be given at all times.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult customer experience you had, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Chariot Transit Response

Oct 15, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning

First I want to thank you for your feedback and I agree that there is no excuse for a lack of communication after any interview process. I am sorry you had this experience and while the friendly... More