Chariot Transit Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chariot Transit Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Chariot Transit

1.0

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chariot Transit (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Show them you have a license and your good to go. They just talk to you for a little then say when your on boarding is. Then your basically hired once you go to that.

Interview Questions

• One of the stops of the route you studied   1 Answer

Oct 15, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning

Thank you for reviewing your interview experience with Chariot in June 2016. We appreciate your feedback!

Other Interview Reviews for Chariot Transit

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chariot Transit (San Francisco, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Asked to fill out a questionnaire with some questions about your experience and some asking what you know about Chariot. This was a heartbeat interview. (They check to see if you have a heartbeat and your hired)

Interview Questions

• What was it like working for your previous employer?   1 Answer

Oct 15, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning

I am glad to hear that your interview experience was positive and appreciate that you took the time to share this! I am always happy when a pleasant interview turns into an offer. Thank you again.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chariot Transit (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The interview was so easy, they are just looking for a heartbeat. The person holding the interview didn't seem to be experienced with interviews, she seemed overly nervous. Left a poor impression.

Interview Questions

Chariot Transit Response

Oct 15, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning

We really appreciate that you were willing to share your experience and I am sorry to hear it was not more positive. Constructive criticism is always helpful for our interviewers. However, I am... More