Charles B. Wang Community Health Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charles B. Wang Community Health Center Interview Questions

3.1

Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles B. Wang Community Health Center (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview consisted of at least 2 phone calls/meetings with different members of the team I was to join. I also had many email exchanges to complete HR-related steps such as submitting references. They asked questions to determine if I would be a good fit for the team and if I was truly able to take on the challenges of serving this community.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working with adolescents/teenagers?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charles B. Wang Community Health Center in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was brief but to the point. Consisted of a brief overview of what the job duties entail, and benefits offered. The interview was organized by one of their clinical assistants but the interviewer was the chief of the department I applied for. Interview was also held on time which was another plus.

Health Information Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles B. Wang Community Health Center (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I had had applied for the position through their online website. It took about 3 weeks for them to reach back to me. The interview felt a bit short, and was only about 15 minutes. It began with a quick description of the job and the duties that involved; this then proceeded with a few questions about previous experiences.The experience itself was good, the interviewer was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to apply for Charles B. Wang?
      What experience have you had working with HIPAA?
      Can you describe some previous experiences that will help you in this position?   Answer Question

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Charles B. Wang Community Health Center.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted soon after through email to schedule an interview. Overall, it was a good experience, and the interviewers were very flexible with the scheduling. Interview questions were relevant to the position and the interviewers were friendly. I was asked to talk about my previous job experience and the skills that I had which would make me a good candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charles B. Wang Community Health Center (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was my experience recently that the personnel at the health care organization were very professional, helpful, and flexible about the interview. The interview process was an overall very positive experience. This health care organization seems like it would be a great place to work and be a part of.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in this field?   1 Answer

Care Management Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charles B. Wang Community Health Center.

Interview

I applied through their website and the process took 2 days. They called back the day after I applied. It was a smooth interview and interviewer asked regular interview questions you would expect, such as tell me about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses, why do you want to work for us, talk about past work experiences, etc. There were no unexpected questions. They didn't call back so I had to do a follow-up call 1-2 weeks later.

Intern Interview

Interview

It's pretty smooth. People here are very accommodating and help in any way possible. It has a very welcoming environment. They are clear on what it is that they require and would like to see in an applicant. The interview has the basic questions but it is very fluid and turns into a conversation closer towards the end.

Health Educator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charles B. Wang Community Health Center (New York, NY).

Interview

They gave a prompt response with a phone call. When I didn't pick up in time, I got the voicemail and immediately called back. We were able to set up an interview and I came on time. It was mainly questions but we did have a pseudo-educational situation where I would be the person students talked to and what I would say and do when interacting with students.