Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School

Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kensington, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School (Kensington, MD) in Jan 2020

Interview

Phone interview, then gave a free lesson, then interviewed in person. They never got back to me with their decision, which I felt was very rude. I was never paid for the classroom presentation I did. I spent time getting prepared for the lesson and delivering the lesson professionally. I think they should at least get back to me with their decision.

Interview Questions
  • They were very interested in classroom management.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School (Rockville, MD) in Apr 2014

Interview

Phone interview followed up with a sample lesson and in-person interview with three staff people. Everybody was very friendly and welcoming. It seemed like a nice environment to work. They tried to make the sample lesson feel as "real life" as possible. It was a relaxed setting. I heard back a week or so later that they chose a different candidate. It was a professional process. I would apply again if another position caught my attention.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed