Charles River Development Implementation Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charles River Development Implementation Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Implementation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Charles River Development.

Interview

Strong focus on financial services industry knowledg and experience. A similar focus on project management, business analysis, and communication skills - you must be excellent in all three to have any chance.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through specificv examples of a project you have managed in the financial services industry   Answer Question

Negotiation

Reaspnable - they communicate and make decisions quickly

Other Interview Reviews for Charles River Development

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Development (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

This is quite a long interview process, but at the same time I find it quite reassuring that people are so vetted. though I do hope that does not mean everyone takes himself or herself too seriously after!

Contrary to what others have said I did find it pretty easy, just a lot of time and work.

I met four people in total for competency based interviews, as well as soft skills interviews, which went well but I was very well prepared.
    I also passed an analytical reasoning test which is based on LSAT I believe, I was warned that it was hard, and it said so in other reviews, but I passed quite easily.
    I also had a written assessment to write.

Interview Questions

• LSAT test (analytical reasoning), this does require preparation..   Answer Question
    • Compentency based questions such as : what is the difference between repos in the UK, France and Italy, or which market data do you need to value such and such asset class...etc.   Answer Question