Charles River Development Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 2, 2017

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Except for the analytics test everything went pretty good. They explain more about their company and the job. First round is a behavioural phone call and second round is a technical phone screening and third round is on site.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Charles River Development

Intern Interview

Interview

20 - 30 minute phone screening. Mostly technical questions about java, sql and describing your resume. One behavioral question.
    It is important to know the most basic on concepts and data structures such as trees and maps.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an abstract class and an interface?
      What are the primitive data types in java?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Talked to recruiter at a University career fair. They asked a few simple technical questions as a preliminary screening. A few days later they set up an interview at their office in Burlington, MA.

Interview consisted of three technical interviews and a short logic /analytical thinking test. This all took about 2.5 hours and was over by 11:30 am.

Interview Questions

• Given a sorted array of integers, find the pair whose sum is closest to a target value.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Burlington, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

on-site interview, 1 written test followed by 5 people round robin, takes more than 2 hours. On average, it was easy. After around 5 weeks, I heard back from them and I got the intern

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Charles River Development.

Interview

Very basic questions, which actually don't apply to the job. There was a guy that told you: "let me turn off my phone" and would take a picture of you to remember who he talked to.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at CRD? What makes you different than your classmates? What are your career goals? Do you know how to code?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Burlington, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

1 general phone interview, 1 technical phone interview, 1 onsite interview that consisted of two technical interview. The recruiter and the interviewers were very nice. The questions were not too hard.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Development.

Interview

Flew me to company in Burlington for three rounds of interviews; spoke with 3 different interviewers including head of engineering department; one interview was over lunch; basically talked with team leads as well as other software developers.

Interview Questions

• Actually asked a couple of financial question out of curiosity.
      Also asked me standard merge sort, object oriented questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Boston, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Met with 4 different teams, had a tech test. Had to sign NDA.