Charles River Development Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charles River Development Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Burlington, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the hiring manager first. No real conversation, he just went down a prepared list of technical questions (C#, WPF, threading). Then a full day face-to-face interview with 5 developers and a timed 24 question analytical test.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to suggest an approach to real-life software design problems they were working on, answer some C# questions of medium difficulty ("What is a finalizer?"), write a medium difficulty program on the white board. The analytical test was rather difficult but I had spent time preparing for it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Charles River Development

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Charles River Development.

Interview

The interview process was split into several steps. First was the phone screening, then onsite 4-5-6 hrs interview that included discussions with team members followed by a comprehensive logic test that everyone takes no matter of the applied position (e.g. IT, development, management, etc.).

Interview Questions

• Typical software engineering questions regarding technologies used, OOP and programming languages, agile methodology and so on.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charles River Development.

Interview

Hiring process was through staffing company.
    One telephonic interview followed by analytical test and in person interviews at CRD headquarter in Burlington, MA.
    Interview process was not aligned as defined by recruiter.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Development in February 2010.

Interview

Was approached by the company's recruiter after I posted my resume on their site. A phone interview was arranged which was a overview of the kind of work I had previously done, mostly technical. Then (after a week) there was an onsite interview, 1:1 with 4 different people, all technical. The interviewers were all very nice and pleasant. Then after a couple of days another onsite, this time there was an IQ test. Got the offer on another weeks time.

Interview Questions

• How will you generate fibbinacci series using a select statement?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charles River Development in November 2009.

Interview

The interview process well and the feedback was positive, but the company changed it's mind at the last minute attributing the decision to an internal reorg.

Interview Questions

• Write code to figure out if the numbers in an array form a sequence eg. 2, 4,5,3,1 is a sequence from 1-5.   Answer Question