Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Corporate Recruiter Interview

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab in March 2012.

I was contacted by one of the hiring managers who was out of Dallas for a corporate recruiter position in San Francisco. Our first step was a telephone interview which lasted an hour. We went through my resume and she asked behavioral questions. The interview had more of a conversational tone and was very comfortable. It was clear that they were seeking someone with extensive experience managing hiring manager relationships. The next step was a meeting with the same person at Starbucks. I was surprised that we were not meeting in the office. This meeting lasted about 30 minutes and was an opportunity for me to ask questions. The next step was a phone interview with a VP of staffing. That phone interview was about an hour and was very similar in tone to my first one. The whole process took about 4 weeks and I was not selected for the position. Everyone I talked to was very nice.

Interview Questions

• One of my interviewers probed heavily on my use of ATS softwares. He wanted to know how I used it to track my sourcing efforts.   1 Answer