Charles Schwab Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

2.9

72 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Financial Service Provider Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview- very informal and comfortable
    In person interview- business professional, 3 hours, not super strenuous but did plenty of research and reading to prepare for various questions.
    There will be a preemployment drug screening, background check, higher education verification, and credit check.

Interview Questions

• What stands out about Charles Schwab as a firm and why do you think you'd be a good fit?   Answer Question

Manager Client Tax Reporting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Denver, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a telephone interview that lasted apporximately 45 minutes. I was informed of the hiring process and then I was asked to talked about my resume and my experience in the brokerage industry.

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very disorganized. The first two were via phone. Then they sent me a rejection notice. After that, they called me and told me they wanted me to fly to Denver to meet the entire department. For some reason, I went..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position, after they described to me- all 7 of them, how difficult it was and that the job was probably beneath my qualification level.   1 Answer

Broker Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

After submitting my application online I was called to schedule a phone interview. My phone interview was scheduled three weeks out and was about an hour long. I was invited to my second and final interview at the end of the phone interview. The final interview was in person at their offices. I was called a week and a half later and inviting to complete a background check and participate in a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• How do you describe the position you're applying for to you friends and family?   2 Answers

Estate Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Vey in depth and personable. First was the HR interview. Then a two person panel plus a second two person panel. They are good at describing the specifics needed for the position.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a long process beginning with the recruiter call with all behavior questions like strength,weakness,why do I want to work here?etc next the hiring manager with some technical questions on process we worked ,defects escalated and asked some situational questions and how will I react to that?and two team leads finally in person with three people and a written test.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about SQL,UNIX,bigonotation etc and some general testing questions about agile methodology and ceremonies attended.The interview was so friendly ,I felt more comfortable .Good luck for all who were trying job.   1 Answer

Senior Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back 2 weeks later. After two phone interviews, I was told I was one of the final applicants and the department manager would call me. 2 weeks went by and I had to remind them to call me. 4 weeks later they told me they offered it to someone else. 2 weeks after that, the position was back online. Terrible at being timely and getting information to you.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Lone Tree, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Internal interview, moving from Customer Service. Applied in December with the approval of current manager, submitted resumé and cover letter. Competitive role - 10+ applicants applied, 5 were selected for interviewed. The manager of the team interviewed us himself with his apprentice manager assisting. One interview, 45 minutes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Lone Tree, CO).

Interview

I met with two upper managers and they asked me general customer service scenarios and how I would handle them. They were very friendly and the atmosphere was comfortable.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Denver, CO).

Interview

Took 2+ weeks. Applied online first which took a couple days to get a response. Two phone interviews. First was from a recruiter and second was with a hiring manager. Emailed two days after with no offer.

Interview Questions

• What is object oriented programming, what are the main principles of OOP, what is mvc, what is a linked list, what is a garbage dump.   Answer Question