Charles Schwab CS&S Broker Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

CS&S Broker Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Denver, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

As detailed by others, brief phone conversation followed by an approx. one hour phone interview. Didn't hear back, but I followed up with the recruiter and he moved me on to the next stage. Rather than taking the SIFMA assessment next, as most others had done, I had an interview with two team managers from the Denver office. Lots of behavioral questions; just have a few good anecdotes about your customer service experience handy. From there, I took the SIFMA, which consisted of confusing logic questions that just must be read carefully and math that focused heavily on profit and interest. Later that day, I received a call from a recruiter telling me that I passed and conditionally offering me the job if I passed a background screen and credit check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time a relationship got started off on the wrong foot, and what you did to correct it   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it, 40k base pay with bonus potential and a possible 10% shift differential.