Charles Schwab Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charles Schwab Operations Associate Interview Questions

3.3

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab.

Interview

The recruiter contacts you and sets up a phone interview. Once you have the phone interview, an in-person interview is scheduled with several managers. They will also perform a background check. Overall this process takes several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to deal with a difficult client?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Charles Schwab

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Maitland, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

Panel Interview asked different questions Name a time where you had to make a judgment call that you thought was in the best interest of a customer, even though it may not have been looked highly upon, or something like that.”“What major change did management in a previous job make that you disagreed with and what was your response to it?”

Interview Questions

• “What major change did management in a previous job make that you disagreed with and what was your response to it?”   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (San Francisco, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

Telephone interview was done with HR. Started off with a lot of basic questions...tell me about yourself & why you are interested in this position. Moved onto more situational & behavioral questions, how would you handle fraud related situations, tell me about a time you really shined on the job, what motivates you, salary range you are looking for.