Charles Schwab Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2017

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Apopka, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a 30 min interview over the phone with HR. 2 days later I received a call from the local office to set up a face to face. Met with 2 managers who made me feel at ease. Gave me a lot of great information about the company and position. They ask a lot of behavioral questions about your past job experiences. They did say it could take up to 4 weeks before I hear if I got the job or not. Patiently waiting ....

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an upset customer and what was the result...   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you disagreed with your manger ..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Charles Schwab

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I have been applied online at their career site. I had received an invitation for panel interview with managers at their office. The panel had plenty of behavioral, situational and work related questions to me.

Interview Questions

• What was the best example of a time when you went the extra mile to reach the goal ?   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab.

Interview

The recruiter contacts you and sets up a phone interview. Once you have the phone interview, an in-person interview is scheduled with several managers. They will also perform a background check. Overall this process takes several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to deal with a difficult client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Maitland, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

Panel Interview asked different questions Name a time where you had to make a judgment call that you thought was in the best interest of a customer, even though it may not have been looked highly upon, or something like that.”“What major change did management in a previous job make that you disagreed with and what was your response to it?”

Interview Questions

• “What major change did management in a previous job make that you disagreed with and what was your response to it?”   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (San Francisco, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

Telephone interview was done with HR. Started off with a lot of basic questions...tell me about yourself & why you are interested in this position. Moved onto more situational & behavioral questions, how would you handle fraud related situations, tell me about a time you really shined on the job, what motivates you, salary range you are looking for.