Charles Schwab Senior Relationship Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Relationship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online, had two phone interviews in which the interviewer verified my name, city, salary requirements, and pulse on the first. He also firmly stated that the salary was X while I was asking for Y. I said no problem. Second phone interview covered basic questions on handling customer service related issues. Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you resolved it. Tell me about a challenging scenario with a customer where you had to resolve an issue. There were about four questions all virtually the same just reworded. There was one in person interview where they revisit similar situations to customer service and what it means to you. Why is customer service important to you? What are you looking for in a company? What drew you to this position?

Interview Questions

• None, focus on customer service and how it's important to you and difficult/challenging situations with previous customers/clients and how you resolved them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. The highest they were will to go in initial interviews and the in person interview was X. I told them I wanted Y and I got it.