Charles Schwab Senior Specialist Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charles Schwab Senior Specialist Operations Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back 2 weeks later. After two phone interviews, I was told I was one of the final applicants and the department manager would call me. 2 weeks went by and I had to remind them to call me. 4 weeks later they told me they offered it to someone else. 2 weeks after that, the position was back online. Terrible at being timely and getting information to you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Charles Schwab

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty standard preliminary phone interview, why are you looking at us, why are you leaving your current employer, what is your current salary, what salary are you looking for. Normal questions plus the trap questions.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Richfield, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and a skills test when I arrived. I interviewed with a total of 6 people, 3 groups in pairs of 2 all in the same day. It was about 3 weeks after that when I heard I was hired.

Senior Specialist Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

Already working on premises as a contractor and applied for a posted position. After completing a screening interview from HR, I was contacted to have a phone panel interview. General behavioral questions. It sounded like they were reading from a script. Finally, had a 1-on-1 interview with the dept leader, which was more friendly than the panel interview. I received an offer 3-4 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond what was expected.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you received constructive criticism and what you did afterwards.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation. They are very upfront about discussing your job and salary expectations, so they don't expect 'hard' negotiation when they make an offer.