Charles & Keith Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charles & Keith Interview Questions

Interviews at Charles & Keith

2.8

Senior Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Charles & Keith (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Terrible experience, weeks of preparation and hours of interviews with zero feedback only excuses from Charles & Keith office in Singapore. A lot local market knowledge taken from me during the interview but interviewer didn't even know the companies 5-year plan or have a clear idea of what the business wants in France and U.K. expansion.

Interview Questions

• About local market knowledge and competitor activity   1 Answer

Boutique Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charles & Keith (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2010.

Interview

my objectives in career growth, what action should be taken to increase sales and traffic flow, I was straight forward with my future career once I will be hired. Open communications is important both employer and interviewee so that from then on they will see confidence to handle any possible situation. As part of retail industry I always and remain graceful, cheerful, and friendly to all customers, people in all walks of life and yet limitations also applied from managers perspective view.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle your worst customer ever?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Competitive offer according to my position, my previous company offer, work life balance and other benefits offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charles & Keith (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Very basic and simple questions. Can't go wrong if you're honest about yourself and things you've learnt at university. But the interviewer didn't make you feel welcomed or ready to be part of the team even when keen interest was shown.

Interview Questions

They interviewed me for the position I did not apply for and requested to come in for another interview for another interview that was not relevant to my application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charles & Keith (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was an hr long interview which was dragged for the whole day. The whole process was disorganised and the interviewer whom is a manager was very rude at the end when he tried to lowball the candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles & Keith (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

required to do a presentation, lasted an hour, presentation was for around 20 minutes. overall interviewer was friendly and the process was smooth. indepth convo about the role and the company. quite informative and useful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles & Keith (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

There will be 2 rounds of interviews. Only attend first one, common questions, half an hour. All asking about your resume, expected salary, how much do you know about your job scope. 2nd round will be a business case study presenting to department leads.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles & Keith (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through Jobstreet and got a call within a week time for an interview. As I were oversea and away from the Singapore at that time, I managed to have the interview via Skype.

First round of interview:
    Interviewer was nice and friendly.The Skype interview lasted for more than an hour and the questions consisted of the basic ones like: tell me about yourself, past related experiences, what do you know about Charles and Keith, how do you think you can contribute to this position and company, scenario and roles played questions, last but not least, strength and weaknesses.

Got a call for second interview after two week of the first interview which require to prepare a presentation(topic will be given) to the senior position of the department which I turned it down in the end after much contemplation of the career advancement.

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles & Keith.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. First round HR interview and asked more personal questions. You will be given a case study to prepare and you are required to give a presentation in the second round

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charles & Keith (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a Skype interview as I was in Malaysia and the job is in Singapore. It was quite leisure interview and basically asking on my experience in handling accounts and what do I expert in

Interview Questions

• Have you ever handled a full set account?   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles & Keith (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2018.

Interview

The whole interview was pleasant and overall interesting process. Some additional waiting time for the interviewers to turn up. The mood was relaxed and interviewers are friendly. Nice office.