Charleston County School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charleston County School District Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.0

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Charleston County School District.

Interview

The hiring process took entirely too long, and they did not effectively communicate with me what they needed in a timely manner. I had to call district office multiple times to even get them to tell me what they needed, even after I had signed an employment contract. The interview was straight forward and very low key. The principal and I basically just chatted about our interests and hobbies and our love of sports.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charleston County School District (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was very comfortable and easy. She asked just 4 questions and told me a little about how the process worked. The application process was a little confusing and it took about 3 weeks to hear from them. After the interview, it took about a week to get an email regarding fingerprinting and the rest of the hiring procedures.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was easy, they just asked a few simple questions on how you would present yourself to the class and how you would take on some situations.After you pass your interview, you have to go back to get your background check.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a teacher didn't leave plans for you?   Answer Question

Early Childhood Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Charleston County School District (Charleston, SC).

Interview

I applied online in September 2010. I was called a week later for an interview. She screened me over the phone and then I was given a call back the next day to schedule an in person panel interview. It was in a library of one of the schools with the site coordinators and the Director of ECE. It was very friendly and inviting. Everyone was very nice and made me feel comfortable. This interview was an hour or so long. Two weeks later, I was offered the position and accepted their offer. I started working the second week of October. I worked with CCSD until October 2013. The people who interviewed me were no longer with the school district when I left. If they had stayed, I would probably still be teaching at this moment.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of the curriculum for ECE in your opinion?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charleston County School District (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

It wasn't really an interview, I just came in and they told me I was hired. It was as simple as that. The school was just trying to get qualified teachers in the door. I don't think they cared about educational philosophy.

Guest Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Charleston County School District (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Very simple and well organized. You wait until your name is called and sit with a human resources person. You are asked a series of questions and once you are done you are advised to look for an email that will contain an offer and next steps if you are hired.

Interview Questions

• Why should Clark County School District be interested I. You?   1 Answer

ABA Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charleston County School District (Charleston, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied twice for this position. The first time my application was rejected, stating that I did not qualify. I resubmitted the exact same application and was called for an interview about three months later. I interviewed with a great team of three, who made me feel very comfortable, and was offered the job about two hours after interviewing.

Interview Questions

• What are some techniques you use to teach children with Autism?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charleston County School District (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2014.

Interview

They ask the same standard questions that anyone can look up online. The interview was nothing more than a trap, because they will lie to your face by making you believe they will reimburse you for all the hundreds of things you'll need for your classroom, but that's a lie.

Sub Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charleston County School District (Las Vegas, NM) in July 2014.

Interview

Meet with a person who types in you information as you speak. they ask you various questions relating to education and experience. One other question they asked was how many years do you have experience in relating to teaching

Teacher Interview

Interview

1 day long interview downtown. Was asked to do a model lesson, answer questions, and respond to an essay prompt.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical questions about describing classroom, behavior management, etc.   Answer Question