Charley's Grilled Subs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.0

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Charley's Grilled Subs (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

really easy, my advantage was that the store was a grand opening so they were hiring in bulk. i had easy questions and very basic customer service examples. asked what sports i played what i did for fun, what school i attended what are my goals etc.

Interview Questions

• what is customer service to you?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charley's Grilled Subs in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and I received email in 2 days asked schedule a phone interview. I wait about one week for phone interview, normal questions. HR asked me about salary and went over resume, easy phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you know about Charley's? Why do you want to apply this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charley's Grilled Subs (Tukwila, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

I came in with my resume and had an interview on the spot. The manager asked me what I was looking for with the company. Then we proceeded to talk about what my availability was like and he gave me a big manual and a list of things I was required to memorize before starting the job. Like the toppings and the entire menu

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for with the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charley's Grilled Subs (Hattiesburg, MS) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy, all we really did was review my application. I got the job almost immediately as I was asked to report for training in just three days after the interview.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burleson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charley's Grilled Subs (Burleson, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I walked in after applying two days before in the store and when I walked in I was automatically hired. The managers were extremely nice and super friendly. The only reason for there not being a ''real'' professional interview process was for the fact that there was only 4 others employees and were in need of another one.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work for us?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charley's Grilled Subs (Arlington, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called a week after applying. Then I was told to be at the location in half an hour. When I arrived there were many people waiting. I waited until it was my turn and then there were some questions asked. Overall an essay process!

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Charley's Grilled Subs (Augusta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I saw a post on Facebook and I responded I then sent in my resume and u called right after to make sure she would know my name and know u want this job she called back two days later to call me in for an interview I aced it normal questions

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charley's Grilled Subs (Garden City, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I saw there was a Charleys opening at a local mall, so I emailed my resume to the e-mail address on the page. I got an email a few hours later asking if I could come in the next day to fill out an application. The manager/owner gave me an application. Looked over my application, asked me when I was available, and gave me a sheet with the quick facts of what is on each sandwich. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in National City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Charley's Grilled Subs (National City, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

was called in about two weeks after i applied personanly in in the location. interview was easy and was hired on the spot. started in about a week.training included 3 hours 3 days a week, very minimal was only given videos to watch and that was pretty much it nothing else.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ask for a higher wage

Cashier/Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Charley's Grilled Subs.

Interview

Nothing serious, just basic questions about yourself and why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

• What would you rate first? Cleanliness, service, quality, and why?   1 Answer