Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Educator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (Charlotte, NC) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied to a position in August of 2012. A few days later I heard back from the school requesting to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about an hour and it included a group of people from the school. The following people were present during the call: principal, two assistant principals, and the department head. The interview went well and they offered me the position the following day. I accepted and relocated to the Charlotte-area.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (Charlotte, NC) in August 2010.

Interview

Only one interview, panel desperately in need of a teacher. Panel interview group of three. Very chaotic at the time of interview. School culture considerate but one of subtle condescension, office staff kind. Work culture, very competitive, very serious especially with higher level classes. Lower level classes go by the seat of your pants air.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you would teach this lesson to a student with an IEP.   Answer Question