Charlotte Russe Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charlotte Russe Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Bronx, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application got a call 2 weeks later sat down with the store manger who was a pleasure to meet with!! Now waiting to talk to the DM

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Elizabeth, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

This interview was different than anything I would have expected for a Manager position. It was a Group Interview in the food Court at the Mall. There were 2 people interviewing in addition to myself. Very brief Manager mostly talked about herself.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions asked. Manager talked and stated she knew what she was looking for without needing to ask questions.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in April 2015.

Interview

I come from a restaurant background. I got a call pretty quick for an interview. The store manager was nice, but didn't look so good presentation wise. We had a good chat and I met some of the employees and was shown around the store. During that interview I was told about "extensive and detailed training" that I would go through and basically promised a job making more than the 30,000 I was making at my current job (and that I was supplementing with a second part time job). During that interview I had to go around the store and make a night and day outfit. Ok. I got called for a second interview and met the district manager and had a long conversation with both of them, was pretty much offered management job. The next day I got a call saying they were concerned because I "didn't know their products well enough"... And was instead offered a 10/hr job... To quit my 2 existing jobs. Made me feel like it was all misleading and full of smoke. All of this was in the course of a few weeks.

Interview Questions

I thought they were untrue of their intentions and promises, and wasted a lot of my time.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in October 2014.

Interview

Met with store manager and second meeting with DM. The meeting with the SM was very relaxing and with the DM it was the total opposite. Pay was not negotiable

Not enough pay

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Understanding the Charlotte Russe Brand. Knowing how to speak to the needs of the business. Knowing that you are leader and that as a leader you understand how to multi-task. Do you understand conversion? Do you understand what your strengths and opportunities are?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Interview with Store Manager, District Manager, and another store Manager in the District. All together it is a 3 round interview process.

Negotiation

It was very fair on their part.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Sell a complete outfit with accessories.

Interview Questions

• Questions are basic and common, like "Sell a complete outfit with accessories."   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Bolingbrook, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

The interviews are all pretty fast. The questions they ask are so simple and it is super easy for anyone to get hired if your availability looked good enough. For my promotional interviews, there was nothing really regarding the store aspect. It was more personal than anything.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your style/trends from?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Asheville, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

Brief and direct. Answer all questions with a smile and a customer focus. Talk about sales and managing payroll. Positive vibes about a "fun" staff. How you like to play games and make everyone your bff.

Interview Questions

• They want to know about sales and work ethic   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy and straight forward

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Myrtle Beach, SC) in August 2011.

Interview

Went into store and filled out application. Got a call back a couple of days later for an interview with the store manager. Next day got a call back for interview with DM...after the background check received a call with an offer. My advice would be to go in wanting the job..dress like the clothes they sell in the store..have a positive attitude an outgoing personality...definitely play up you customer service skills..especially to the DM