Charlotte Russe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.3

Retail Operations Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and we had a very great initial interview. I was then notified that they were already down the road with another candidate, but they didn't want to bring me in to interview. I found out that the hiring manager didn't want to bring me in due to the lack of longevity in previous positions (note: a few positions were contract roles). I sent an email to the hiring manager stating I am looking for a role long term and wanting to grow with the company. To this day my email remains unanswered and the role remains open. Very unfortunate as I was a very qualified candidate for this position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

Applied online. Showed up on time and was taken to the back of the store. Sat in the back and she ran through basic questions. The lady was polite, but I'd like to add that the only type of people I've ever seen work there are young women with brown/black hair with their noses always turned up. I've never seen a blonde or person of white or black skin work here. They only offer part time at 8$/hour. Store is small and usually with items scattered amongst the floor in a cluttered manner.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing in school? Why would you like to work here (basic)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Oviedo, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

i applied online and the next day i got an email asking to come in for an interview. when i got there i was the only one and they told me to go wait where the shoes were for everybody else. once everyone got there they led us in a backroom and sat us all down for a group interview. (take in mind that i have never had a job before) once the questions began, they were questions that there was no way for me to answer since they were only asking questions that were related to other jobs that i've had in the past. overall the interview wasn't set up good and was not very good for anyone who has never had a job before.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Houston, TX).

Interview

After applying online, I received an email requesting my presence for an interview. I applied for the ASM position; however, once the interview started, I found out that the interview was for a part-time Sales Associate position. The manager informed me that their are no openings for an ASM and she is not sure why their is a listing for it. With 4+ years of managerial experience, I had no intention of finishing the interview. I politely told the manager that I was not interested. Any future candidates, you may want to call to the store to verify the position that you are interviewing for before arrival. The email they send is automated and does not mention the position.

Photo Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager through my LinkedIn account. She was quite friendly over email. She conducted a phone screen, but did not offer me an in-person interview. The interviewer's attitude during the phone call was a bit callous . I got the impression she really wanted me to impress her with my "coolness". I could not picture myself working in an environment where that was normal behavior.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite trends and how would you implement them on the Charlotte Russe website?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Pueblo, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Went in and it was me and another girl. She asked about goals, angry customers, and teamwork. She also asked fashion questions and past retail experience. She also asked us to tell each other about ourselves. We talked about our previous jobs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victor, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Victor, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied before the new year, and after about 5 days I wasn't expecting to get a call from them. I got a call Friday, and was asked if I could come in the following day for an interview. I got to the store a bit early, and was told to look around a bit (which was an issue for me as I love a sale and love Charlotte Russe clothing). The manager interviewed me on a bench near Forever 21. She asked mainly typical questions but threw in a few more personal questions that was a welcome change of pace. The interview was fairly short, maybe around 10 minutes. The manager told me I would be contacted in a few days, and a couple of days later I got an email from them saying I would not be moving forward in the employment process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online one day and was called to schedule an interview within the same week. It was a group interview, 4 girls applying and the manager with her assistant. The manager asked questions and we each took turns answering. Call backs for the 2nd interview took about a week.

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interview process was different then I expected. The recruiter told me I would be meeting with 3 individuals in the department. When I actually interviewed it was one in person and one by phone. In addition the recruiter never followed up to inform me if the position was filled or not?

Interview Questions

• A merchandise report was given and I was suppose to analyze the data   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Las Cruces, NM) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview and we went took turns answering questions. They were really basic questions, but I really wish it was one on one, because then there's less of a chance of answers being repeated. Also, it would have been appreciated to know that it was a group interview that way, I could have prepared better, but instead it's thrust upon you with no warning. Also, yes, I am bitter, but it wasn't a bad interview and in the end the other girls were just better.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite style trends right now?   1 Answer