Charlotte Russe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I walked in ten minutes early and was asked to wait for the other girls. It was 3 more girls and 1 guy. We walked outside of the store into some couches which I thought it was very weird. He asked the WEIRDEST questions that had NOTHING to do with the store. I disliked everything about the interview, I will NEVER apply at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest Kingdom thing you have made?

Tell me about yourself?

Do you have any boyfriends/girlfriends?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Oviedo, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

i applied online and the next day i got an email asking to come in for an interview. when i got there i was the only one and they told me to go wait where the shoes were for everybody else. once everyone got there they led us in a backroom and sat us all down for a group interview. (take in mind that i have never had a job before) once the questions began, they were questions that there was no way for me to answer since they were only asking questions that were related to other jobs that i've had in the past. overall the interview wasn't set up good and was not very good for anyone who has never had a job before.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

I was late to my interview being maybe 5 minutes due to the subway being late. I didn't hired be because of that. They hold group interviews so they had to proceed on time. I applied again and was on time. I feel like for the position I was applying for, which was a sales associate, the interview was a built difficult.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in April 2015.

Interview

I come from a restaurant background. I got a call pretty quick for an interview. The store manager was nice, but didn't look so good presentation wise. We had a good chat and I met some of the employees and was shown around the store. During that interview I was told about "extensive and detailed training" that I would go through and basically promised a job making more than the 30,000 I was making at my current job (and that I was supplementing with a second part time job). During that interview I had to go around the store and make a night and day outfit. Ok. I got called for a second interview and met the district manager and had a long conversation with both of them, was pretty much offered management job. The next day I got a call saying they were concerned because I "didn't know their products well enough"... And was instead offered a 10/hr job... To quit my 2 existing jobs. Made me feel like it was all misleading and full of smoke. All of this was in the course of a few weeks.

Interview Questions

I thought they were untrue of their intentions and promises, and wasted a lot of my time.

Allocation Analyst Interview

Interview

Moved very quick between rounds.1st HR round & then on site with 5 different managers. A positive experience & not too intimidating. Mostly situation based questions & in a conversational manner.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in October 2014.

Interview

Met with store manager and second meeting with DM. The meeting with the SM was very relaxing and with the DM it was the total opposite. Pay was not negotiable

Not enough pay

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First they called me for a short phone interview with HR, we just went over my resume. Then, I went to the HQ for a 1:1interview with 3 people from the department. It was a very average interview, no hard questions, more like a mutual conversation.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Manassas, VA).

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. We actually did an interview for a new store so they did the interviews for multiple people in the same day. They needed people pretty much to open the store and then once it opened, the elimination process started. I actually passed and ended up working there for three years and I liked it!

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service do you have?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

I Applied on a Sunday and they contacted me back a week later on a friday to go on a group interview the following day. The Second Manager who interviewed us was very nice and outgoing. She asked us about six questions and made us go in the store and pick out a day and night outfit and tell her what made us pick it. In the end she let us know that she will call those who will be hired and let us know when we can start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • When was a time you had a problem and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you saw a co-worker or even a manager stealing from the company?   Answer Question
    • If a customer came in wanting to return an item without its tag and without its receipt what would you do?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Interview

The interview process was not difficult it was completed in a group setting. Manager asked a question and went around the table to allow everyone to answer. After the initial interview I was given a tour of the store and received an offer 3 days later.