Charlotte Russe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.0

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Athens, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out online application. Got an email a few weeks later asking me to come in for an interview. It was a group interview with four other girls. We went in the back room and took turns answering questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a struggle you've had to overcome at a previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Katy, TX).

Interview

I applied online October 7th of 2016 and I got an interview less than a week later. It was pretty laid back group interview with 5 other girls. The hiring manager just asked basic interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Glendale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

It was supposed to be a group interview but none of the other people showed up so it needed being a one on one interview, which I personally like better anyways. I met with a manager and it was the normal interview questions really. She was very nice and positive and told me what the hours and pay would be like. The interview was short but covered the general questions.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in August 2017.

Interview

We interviewed for over an hour. She was asking questions off of a paper and then we chatted like friends. She asked me to do a background check and that the district manager would call me in a couple days. Talked to the district manager and everything went well. She would let me know in a couple days if I got the job or not.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Interview for holiday seasonal associate to work from November-January

Group interview, at least 4 other people in the interview. Interviewer asked one question at a time to the group and whoever wanted to answer first could jump in and answer.

Everyone was dressed trendy and cute, not necessarily business or professional because the trends reflect the brand.

Very laid back and easy, fun questions, overall a good experience.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westland, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Westland, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

A manager will sit down with you and maybe 5 other people. They'll ask you about your experience, other jobs, schooling, and availability. An hour after that interview I got a call back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught someone stealing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Williamsburg, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Assistant manager interviewed me. It took like 10 minutes. She asked some questions about my other jobs and about what kind of clothes and styles I liked. She offered me the job at the end and told me to come back the next day.

Interview Questions

• What do you have in your closet that every girl should own?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by the store manager to set up an interview for the following week and it was an overall positive experience. She was super friendly and we chatted for a bit before starting the actual interview. A lot of questions that required you referring back to various situations at previous jobs held. Overall the actual interview took about half an hour and I was told I would be contacted soon with an offer.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Wayne, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

They were opening up a store, and I had applied online. I got an email a week later stating that I was moving forward in the interviewing process. I had to call them to set it up. It was a group interview, 3 girls in total, including myself. It took around 20-30 mins. After the interview, the store manager stated he was going to call us back a week from then to see whether we got the position or not. However, I didn't get a call back until a month and a week later that I had got the job. That was annoying, but was over looked.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in July 2017.

Interview

The Charlotte Russe I applied to does group interviews which was a new concept to me. There were 2 other girls who interviewed with me which made it feel like a competition. The interview questions were all fairly easy and expected for a sales associate position. I recommend you wear clothing similar to the clothes they sell and also to answer the questions first out of the group. In my opinion, answering the questions first because everybody usually has the same answer so you wanna show you are original. Overall the interview was very laid back and easy. I was offered the job about 10 minutes after I left.