Charlotte Russe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charlotte Russe Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.0

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview the next day. The interview was a group interview and we were only asked two questions, could we work Thanksgiving/Black Friday, then tell me about yourself. We were both offered the job immediately. The seasonal position was through January and there was no opportunity to be kept on, you would need to reapply if you wanted to continue working at the store.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what are your hobbies/interests?   Answer Question

The store was a half hour drive from my residence and there were positions available at stores closer to me.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cabazon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Cabazon, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied late one night online and I was called back for an interview the next day. I walked into the back and was told I was hired based on my previous experience as a cashier.

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Coral Springs, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I remember was really quick, she was in a rush asked me a couple normal interview questions, then welcomed me on the team. The whole process was probably 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• what was one time you had to go out of your way to make a customer happy.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

I applied online and got a call less than a week later. I got called to do a group interview with two other applicants. They asked a few questions, about our experiences in sales or customer care. then had us go out onto the floor for a sort of scenario we might come across as a sales associate and pick an outfit for that scenario. The interview process was pretty simple. It was for a seasonal position, but the interviewer was under the impression that we applied for part time which might have been why I didn't get called back. Just make sure they are aware of what position you're looking for.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer service?
      Why did you apply to Charlotte Russe?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Basic interview questions, definitely reading off a script. Very fashion based and also they spend a lot of time talking about loss and prevention and how to go about it the correct way when in the situation.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer that is stealing?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in October 2016.

Interview

I got to the store about 10 minutes early & to my surprise it was a group interview (about 5 girls including myself). We went to the back room of the store and sat down while the manager asked basic questions & told us what would be expected if we were to be hired. 20 minutes went by after the interview & I got an e-mail saying I got the job, I start next week! The whole process took about a week from applying to getting hired. Definitely try to speak up at the interview & dress trendy!

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (The Woodlands, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. Though it was an interview, it felt like i was having a regular conversation with someone I had known for years. I was asked questions about handling certain situations such as rude customers or possible thefts. The entire interview was really great and I never felt uncomfortable or nervous.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who is upset about a return order?   Answer Question

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy and laid back. They really just want to know about you and see if your outgoing and upbeat. The whole process took about 30 minutes or less. Was asked to talk about myself most of the entire interview. Its not a hard interview at all one of the easiest ones I've ever been to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I applied for a supervisor job however when i got there they told me the position was all full and asked if i wouldn't mind being a sales advisor. I was a little upset but i decided to take it anyway.

Retail Sales Associate, Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Miami, FL).

Interview

Basically I found the job on indeed.com.. ended up going to the mall On a Tuesday to tell them about my application and was told I would receive a call in about a week. Was called on Sunday for a interview the coming Thursday. Interview day, got asked some of the questions below and was asked to pick an outfit to meet the boyfriends parents. Checked my purse before I left and was called 20 min after!
    With an offer if I still wanted it. Remember to be yourself! The more nervous you are the less chance you have. And don't lie!! It'll make you look like your not honest..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Called me about 20 min after I left

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Bronx, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick, group interview, and competitive. manager seemed stern and serious. The back was very small and a little messy but it was a good interview I didn't feel nervous or pressured to do good

Interview Questions

• Previous retail experience ?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the company   1 Answer
    • How would you handle an unhappy customer   1 Answer
    • Merchandizing experience ?   1 Answer
    • Role playing ; you're the only person on the floor and you have 3 customers, one ready to check out some shoes , one in the dressing room , and one looking. How would you deal with it   Answer Question