Charlotte Russe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charlotte Russe Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Denver, CO).

Interview

I met with one of the store managers. She was very sweet and easy going. She asked me about my previous retail experience, a situational question, and she asked me about my interests and hobbies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (San Antonio, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied MONTHS before hearing anything so naturally I thought I didn't get it. They finally called in July and asked for a group interview (which is not usually a good way to interview) the Assisant Manager interviewed us and only really cared about our availability and not any of our skills.

Interview Questions

• How would your former employer describe you?   1 Answer
    • How is your availability?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Moreno Valley, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. Only about 3-4 questions, mostly of the interview was a lot of explaining about the store and the job. It wasn't like we went around the circle each giving an answer to the question, it was just whoever spoke up to answer it.

Interview Questions

• What are signs that someone is trying to shoplift?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in July 2017.

Interview

The Charlotte Russe I applied to does group interviews which was a new concept to me. There were 2 other girls who interviewed with me which made it feel like a competition. The interview questions were all fairly easy and expected for a sales associate position. I recommend you wear clothing similar to the clothes they sell and also to answer the questions first out of the group. In my opinion, answering the questions first because everybody usually has the same answer so you wanna show you are original. Overall the interview was very laid back and easy. I was offered the job about 10 minutes after I left.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me and asked me to come in for an interview. It was about 5-10 minutes and they showed me around the store and I got the job then basically

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The Interview process was pretty easy. Once you apply you get this questionnaire and that's your actual interview but you still need to show up for the face to face interview. She only asked my availability and two questions. She said we would get an email saying if we got the job or not withing 48 hours and I got my email within 40 min.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in June 2017.

Interview

Standard script of customer service / operations questions, interviewing manager was engaging although questions were dry. Took place in the middle of a food court which was noisy but surprisingly not distracting. Background check process is overboard, check criminal, credit and driving record before employment.
    The money they save on management pay goes towards background checks.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a customer and an associate have a disagreement at POS?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time where you have engaged employees and driven results that could be seen by your superiors.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an employee theft accusation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

When the lady called for the interview she was very cold. And I called back to make sure it was the right place and she didn't even write down the time of my interview.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Temecula, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

A large group interview and we were told there were other large interview groups before and after us. Very fast paced interview. There were two girls that had already worked for Charlotte Russe so I could tell they already got the position. I thought my interview went well- I made sure to answer every question and remain engaged throughout. But I got an email several days later saying I did not get the position. Seems like a great company to work for- but this seasonal position was VERY competitive.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

Very Easy and fun! I was asked a few questions about myself, my future and then asked to put an outfit for a specific type of event/style and it was great! Just be yourself and get comfortable with the interviewer! Ask them a few questions, yourself!

Interview Questions

• What made you choose Charlotte Russe out of every other brand?   Answer Question