Charlotte Russe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charlotte Russe Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Augusta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied while they were not hiring in November 2016 and got called in for an interview February 2017. The process was honestly very laid back and comfortable. It was a group interview. I was there with three other girls and the person interviewing us was amazing.

Retail Operations Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter followed by phone interview with hiring manager. They asked pretty standard and expected questions. However I felt she kept getting caught up in my answer to one question and rather than ask follow up questions she started telling me how she thought I would respond to the next few questions. I felt that no matter how I answered she was not actually listening to me.
    After asking about next steps and timelines, sending thoughtful and personal thank you notes to each of them and even discussing salary with the recruiter, neither the recruiter nor hiring manager ever responded. As another person indicated this position is still open. I am fine if they didn't think I was the right fit, but please respond to your candidates. I have been treated with more respect by strangers on the street.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I applied online then got a call about a week later to schedule an interview. I interviewed with them a week later and it was really easy. I interviewed with 2 of the managers. They were very nice and it actually felt like I was just having a conversation with them. They called the next day and offered me a part-time position.

Interview Questions

• If a customer was being rude, how would you handle it?   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite current fashion trend?   Answer Question
    • What was your least favorite part of your previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Pueblo, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Went in and it was me and another girl. She asked about goals, angry customers, and teamwork. She also asked fashion questions and past retail experience. She also asked us to tell each other about ourselves. We talked about our previous jobs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victor, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Victor, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied before the new year, and after about 5 days I wasn't expecting to get a call from them. I got a call Friday, and was asked if I could come in the following day for an interview. I got to the store a bit early, and was told to look around a bit (which was an issue for me as I love a sale and love Charlotte Russe clothing). The manager interviewed me on a bench near Forever 21. She asked mainly typical questions but threw in a few more personal questions that was a welcome change of pace. The interview was fairly short, maybe around 10 minutes. The manager told me I would be contacted in a few days, and a couple of days later I got an email from them saying I would not be moving forward in the employment process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online one day and was called to schedule an interview within the same week. It was a group interview, 4 girls applying and the manager with her assistant. The manager asked questions and we each took turns answering. Call backs for the 2nd interview took about a week.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Birmingham, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from them to come in for an interview with the store manager.We sat in the food court and she asked me no more than 5 questions and then she offered me a the job right then and there.

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interview process was different then I expected. The recruiter told me I would be meeting with 3 individuals in the department. When I actually interviewed it was one in person and one by phone. In addition the recruiter never followed up to inform me if the position was filled or not?

Interview Questions

• A merchandise report was given and I was suppose to analyze the data   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Bronx, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application got a call 2 weeks later sat down with the store manger who was a pleasure to meet with!! Now waiting to talk to the DM

Anonymous Employee in Kahului, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Kahului, HI) in November 2016.

Interview

Super quick, less than 10 minutes. Hiring manager was super chill and casual. She called me a few days after I applied and set up an interview right away. Hiring manager is also the assistant store manager and showed me around the back. Offered me the job on the spot and said to keep an eye out for an official offer.