Charlotte Russe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charlotte Russe Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Riverside, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview and there were 4 of us all together. She brought us to the back and asked us a few basic questions. For the second part of the interview, they put us out on the floor to see how we would interact with customers. I had the interview today so I'm not sure if I got the job or not yet.

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Gave an interview for a QA position. Had to follow up with the recruiter a few times to schedule the interview. Never heard back from the recruiter after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like tell us about your profile, why this company and so on   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in June 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview. I applied online and a week later, I had gotten a call. I went in for the interview and there was one other girl. She wore leggings, flip flops and a tube top. I recommend you wear something fashionable, but keep it classy. I wore a pantsuit with a blazer and LIGHT makeup. Dont go heavy with makeup.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within a week to come in the next day for an interview. The store was extremely busy that day I don't know why they would even schedule the interview. They had me wait around for an hour before bringing me to the back room for my actual interview. They never asked me more then one question. During my hiring process they then claimed to not know who I was and reapply for the job via a different website and to call when I had finished. When I called they claimed still to have no idea of who I was and then said they would review my application and get back to me. By that time I knew I wasn't being hired. Got an email 4 weeks later saying that I was not qualified to advance in the company and to remember to be awesome.

Interview Questions

• are you a leader or a follower?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

Took about 2 weeks to get a call, interview was the next week, offered job a week later. Average job interview process. Interviewed with either District Manager, very helpful if you have previous store manager experience, as most questions revolved around that.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

The hiring process was in person, the store manager asked questions about your retail experience, fashion icons, trends you enjoyed, etc. I was hired on the spot but the management seems to be lacking organization and communication skills.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

I applied on indeed.com and 3 days later I received a phone call asking if I were interested in coming in for one of the 2 group interviews they were having

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Charlotte Russe   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Really chill interview on a mall bench outside the store. Manager was super nice and it was an easy and friendly process! Despite the traditional interview questions it felt way more relaxed and conversational. Got the interview offer a month after applying but I got the job on site immediately after I asked her my questions!

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you got negative feedback and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you had a customer ask for a dressing room and another asked for shoes from the back at the same time?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me a time when you didn't want to take responsibility?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Troy, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a very casual group interview (4 of us) with the assistant store manager. Our interview was an hour before the store opened on the ottoman in the shoe section. The interviewer would ask us questions and we took turns answering her. There's no need to be nervous, just be yourself. Try not to repeat other people's answers if you can avoid it. BE ON TIME. You don't have to dress in business attire, but, you still should dress nicely as if you were working there and wanted to attract customers to ask you for help picking their outfit. Lastly, have a question prepared to ask them at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in retail before? If not, what kind of work experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • From a customer's point of view, what is a Charlotte Russe Girl? What would you do to uphold the customer's vision of a Charlotte Russe girl?   Answer Question
    • Why Charlotte Russe?   Answer Question
    • What was a time when you had to deal with a challenging situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • If the store was really busy, you had a long line of customers to check out, and you were asked to complete a project in the store before your shift was over, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Flagstaff, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was a group interview, it was me and one other girl. We held the interview at the mall's food court. We were interviewed by the store's assistant manager, she was very nice and the interview was pretty laid back and conversational. I got a call about coming back for a second interview with the store manager but I declined because I wanted a position where I could work more hours. I had asked during the original interview about how many hours I could expect to work and it was only about 10-15 per week and 20 at the maximum.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us about a recent customer service experience that was positive for you and why
      Q: Tell us about a time where you disagreed with a friend or coworker and how you handled it.
      Q: Where do you get your fashion inspiration?
      Q: What was a goal you've set and how did you achieve it?
      Answer Question

I declined because I wanted a job with more hours, I asked during the interview and she said they only hired for about 10-15 per week, with 20 max.