Charlotte Russe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charlotte Russe Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Pueblo, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Went in and it was me and another girl. She asked about goals, angry customers, and teamwork. She also asked fashion questions and past retail experience. She also asked us to tell each other about ourselves. We talked about our previous jobs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victor, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Victor, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied before the new year, and after about 5 days I wasn't expecting to get a call from them. I got a call Friday, and was asked if I could come in the following day for an interview. I got to the store a bit early, and was told to look around a bit (which was an issue for me as I love a sale and love Charlotte Russe clothing). The manager interviewed me on a bench near Forever 21. She asked mainly typical questions but threw in a few more personal questions that was a welcome change of pace. The interview was fairly short, maybe around 10 minutes. The manager told me I would be contacted in a few days, and a couple of days later I got an email from them saying I would not be moving forward in the employment process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online one day and was called to schedule an interview within the same week. It was a group interview, 4 girls applying and the manager with her assistant. The manager asked questions and we each took turns answering. Call backs for the 2nd interview took about a week.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Birmingham, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from them to come in for an interview with the store manager.We sat in the food court and she asked me no more than 5 questions and then she offered me a the job right then and there.

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Interview process was different then I expected. The recruiter told me I would be meeting with 3 individuals in the department. When I actually interviewed it was one in person and one by phone. In addition the recruiter never followed up to inform me if the position was filled or not?

Interview Questions

• A merchandise report was given and I was suppose to analyze the data   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Bronx, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application got a call 2 weeks later sat down with the store manger who was a pleasure to meet with!! Now waiting to talk to the DM

Anonymous Employee in Kahului, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Kahului, HI) in November 2016.

Interview

Super quick, less than 10 minutes. Hiring manager was super chill and casual. She called me a few days after I applied and set up an interview right away. Hiring manager is also the assistant store manager and showed me around the back. Offered me the job on the spot and said to keep an eye out for an official offer.

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Tuscaloosa, AL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was easy going and rather casual. It was a group interview and the woman conducting her interview was younger so we were better able to connect with her. They were accommodating with my schedule since I am a college student, just like a lot of the other people working there.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Las Cruces, NM) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview and we went took turns answering questions. They were really basic questions, but I really wish it was one on one, because then there's less of a chance of answers being repeated. Also, it would have been appreciated to know that it was a group interview that way, I could have prepared better, but instead it's thrust upon you with no warning. Also, yes, I am bitter, but it wasn't a bad interview and in the end the other girls were just better.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite style trends right now?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview the next day. The interview was a group interview and we were only asked two questions, could we work Thanksgiving/Black Friday, then tell me about yourself. We were both offered the job immediately. The seasonal position was through January and there was no opportunity to be kept on, you would need to reapply if you wanted to continue working at the store.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what are your hobbies/interests?   Answer Question

The store was a half hour drive from my residence and there were positions available at stores closer to me.