Charlotte Russe Key Holder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charlotte Russe Key Holder Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Moreno Valley, CA).

Interview

I felt comfortable speaking with the SM. I sold myself and I was ready for more responsibility and career change. We talked about how the customer is truly our main concern. How visual merchandising is done during store hours. I was still at school at the time so my availability was in question but we managed to make it work.

Interview Questions

• If I was really ready for a high volume store. What were my weaknesses? How I handled conflict within the team?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Anonymous Employee in San Bruno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (San Bruno, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

At the Charlotte Russe in San Bruno, California, I was interviewed as soon as I handed in my application. The questions were typical for an interview in retail - about your style, personal experiences with customer service that you gave or received, etc. Unfortunately I was a month away from being 18, but the manager promised me I could start working the day after my birthday. She later on told me she was willing to do this because I was dressed very stylish (I think I wore a polk-a-dot top, body con skirt, knee high socks, flats) - so dress to impress.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite trend at the moment?
      Which celebrity's fashion sense inspires you?
      Best/worst customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

previous retail experience is a must! I applied and a month later they call wanting an interview. the interview got pushed up by 2 days, but that was ok. The store manager asked me what my strengths and weaknesses were and how passionate was i for fashion and customer service. Must be able to work evenings and weekends too!

Interview Questions

• what are you willing to do to strengthen your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Jackson, MS) in February 2011.

Interview

It was one on one!! I was so happy that it was one on one!!! I don't like group interviews! It was a lot of questions that was asked!

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to this job!   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for more than 10 and I got that!!!

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Roanoke, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by a store manager from a sister store in our district. She asked me several questions about how I would handle different difficult situations as well as what I would bring to the company. She was very nice and put me at ease. It was informal in dress.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

One on one interview, asked tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you fixed it, mostly behavioral questions