Charlotte Russe Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

1.8

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The Interview process was pretty easy. Once you apply you get this questionnaire and that's your actual interview but you still need to show up for the face to face interview. She only asked my availability and two questions. She said we would get an email saying if we got the job or not withing 48 hours and I got my email within 40 min.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I applied online then got a call about a week later to schedule an interview. I interviewed with them a week later and it was really easy. I interviewed with 2 of the managers. They were very nice and it actually felt like I was just having a conversation with them. They called the next day and offered me a part-time position.

Interview Questions

• If a customer was being rude, how would you handle it?   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite current fashion trend?   Answer Question
    • What was your least favorite part of your previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Irvine, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was great. Staff was very friendly. The interview process was very fun and easy. The store is also in a very nice and secure location. It was also very clean. The manager has a very well run store and the staff got along very well with each other. A very positive aura surrounded the entire store.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most important events that have happened to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview. One of the store managers came out and asked each person a few questions that she was reading off a paper. It does not matter how you dress and you do no need to bring a resume. It lasted for about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a customer is angry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a very casual interview, held in the back room. There were two other girls besides me interviewing at the same time. We were asked the typical "Why do you want to work for Charlotte Russe?" kind of questions, and also ones about fashion. It was very laid back, all the questions were easy to answer, and the environment was very friendly.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a very casual interview. The manager was very polite and professional. It was a group interview. She did inform us, however, that they offer very little hours. I went in a suit but other candidates showed up very casual. I wouldn't know if appearance matters.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get style inspiration?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Charlotte Russe?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever encountered a problem with a customer and if so, how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I actually didn't know about the interviews till I went in to g t an application . They told me I didn't need a resume and to just fill out the application and there will be a group interview in 30 min. I interviewed with 7 other girls. It is a little harder in my opinion to do a group interview you have to do your best to stand out . I never had a job and has no experience and most of the girl there bad experience so I didn't think I would get hired. She was very friendly made sure we were all comfortable and to just tell her a little about us.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between helping a customer ans selling to a customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation?

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Santa Ana, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I saw the job ad on Craigslist! They were re-opening the store at the mall and said they were accepting applications on Sept. 13 and the 20th! I went early in the morning on the 13th but no one was there. So I came back on the 20th in the afternoon and there was a booth outside with 2 ladies. I went over and gave them my application. They asked about my hours I indicated on my application. Then one of the ladies took me to the back of the small for an interview. They asked me a few questions. Then she told me about the store and herself! We really hit it off! She said she would call my references because I didn't have any job experience but I'm not even sure if she really did call my references. She said I would here by Tuesday if I got the job. On Monday, she called me for the job offer and I accepted!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, minimum wage

Anonymous Employee in Montebello, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Montebello, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was predictable and easy. There was only one other person being interviewed at the same time. No curveballs, really. I was called in for an interview two days after handing my application in store.

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Cerritos, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Honestly I just came in and asked if they were hiring and the manager interviewed me on the spot. She just asked abouy my availability and told me to come in to fill in paper work the next week.