Charlotte Russe Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 19, 2017

1.9

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I applied online then got a call about a week later to schedule an interview. I interviewed with them a week later and it was really easy. I interviewed with 2 of the managers. They were very nice and it actually felt like I was just having a conversation with them. They called the next day and offered me a part-time position.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a very casual interview, held in the back room. There were two other girls besides me interviewing at the same time. We were asked the typical "Why do you want to work for Charlotte Russe?" kind of questions, and also ones about fashion. It was very laid back, all the questions were easy to answer, and the environment was very friendly.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a very casual interview. The manager was very polite and professional. It was a group interview. She did inform us, however, that they offer very little hours. I went in a suit but other candidates showed up very casual. I wouldn't know if appearance matters.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get style inspiration?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Charlotte Russe?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever encountered a problem with a customer and if so, how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I actually didn't know about the interviews till I went in to g t an application . They told me I didn't need a resume and to just fill out the application and there will be a group interview in 30 min. I interviewed with 7 other girls. It is a little harder in my opinion to do a group interview you have to do your best to stand out . I never had a job and has no experience and most of the girl there bad experience so I didn't think I would get hired. She was very friendly made sure we were all comfortable and to just tell her a little about us.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between helping a customer ans selling to a customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation?

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Santa Ana, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I saw the job ad on Craigslist! They were re-opening the store at the mall and said they were accepting applications on Sept. 13 and the 20th! I went early in the morning on the 13th but no one was there. So I came back on the 20th in the afternoon and there was a booth outside with 2 ladies. I went over and gave them my application. They asked about my hours I indicated on my application. Then one of the ladies took me to the back of the small for an interview. They asked me a few questions. Then she told me about the store and herself! We really hit it off! She said she would call my references because I didn't have any job experience but I'm not even sure if she really did call my references. She said I would here by Tuesday if I got the job. On Monday, she called me for the job offer and I accepted!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, minimum wage

Anonymous Employee in Montebello, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Montebello, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was predictable and easy. There was only one other person being interviewed at the same time. No curveballs, really. I was called in for an interview two days after handing my application in store.

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Cerritos, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Honestly I just came in and asked if they were hiring and the manager interviewed me on the spot. She just asked abouy my availability and told me to come in to fill in paper work the next week.

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Commerce, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I turned my application at the store and I didn't receive a call until 1 month later asking if I was still interested. The interview was the next day and it was a group interview.

Interview Questions

• I have a concert to go tonight and I want a complete outfit but I have a budget of $80.   1 Answer
    • What is poor customer service to you?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever gotten good customer service, if so what made it good customer service?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a rude customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Torrance, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

no interview , was referred to

Interview Questions

• wasnt really difficult had a prior interview in another company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Montebello, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Montebello, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview by phone within a week or two of submitting an application. One of the store managers interviewed me and 2 other girls at the same time. I was offered a job by phone a few days after the interview. I came in to fill out some paper work, give proper identification, set up direct deposit and I was able to begin the actual job within the week. It was a very quick and easy process.