Charlotte Russe Sale Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

1.9

208 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

The lady seemed really busy and kept talking in her mic during our interview. We even had our interview on the sales floor instead of a backroom. She was really nice and polite but seemed like she wasn't interested at all.

The questions were easy and I was in and out in less than ten minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Virginia Beach, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

The whole process took less than a week. I received an email four days after applying to schedule an interview. It was a short, group interview, the questions were simple, and the other girls were friendly. The nervousness disappeared right away because everyone was super chill. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and give one interesting fact about you.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever encountered an irate customer? How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • What is good customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

I participated in a group interview, and answered each question along with the rest of the group. We were at a mall, so we all sat in the open area of the mall. I interviewed along with about 4 other candidates.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Submitted an app in person, about a week later got a call from the manager of the store to come in and interview. The interview was done in a group of about 6 girls. We came in during a time when the store was closed. First we were given questions outside about our fashion sense, customer service, and what makes us unique. Then we were taken into the store and given a store overview. Finally we were each given an occasion to help a girl shop for and had to sell our outfits to the manager. Overall not a hard process. I know it ranges between stores though.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Put in an app, got a call a few days later to set up an interview. Called on a Friday, interview set for a Monday. Manager seemed pretty laid back.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online got a call back the same day set up an interview that same day. manager was really cool laid back. asked me simple questions. I suggest don't go all formal looking because that store is about fashion, show your fashion. Go with style.

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Katy, TX).

Interview

I applied online October 7th of 2016 and I got an interview less than a week later. It was pretty laid back group interview with 5 other girls. The hiring manager just asked basic interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Glendale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

It was supposed to be a group interview but none of the other people showed up so it needed being a one on one interview, which I personally like better anyways. I met with a manager and it was the normal interview questions really. She was very nice and positive and told me what the hours and pay would be like. The interview was short but covered the general questions.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I came in and they ask general interview questions. They mostly ask about my past experience and how I would apply it to customer experiences. It was pretty chilled overall.

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Hialeah, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

When I first got to the store, I was seated in the back to wait for my appointment. When I was called in, I realized I was doing a group interview. Overall, it was a fun experience and a lot less nerve wrecking then I thought!