Charlotte Russe Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charlotte Russe Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Augusta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied while they were not hiring in November 2016 and got called in for an interview February 2017. The process was honestly very laid back and comfortable. It was a group interview. I was there with three other girls and the person interviewing us was amazing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Pueblo, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Went in and it was me and another girl. She asked about goals, angry customers, and teamwork. She also asked fashion questions and past retail experience. She also asked us to tell each other about ourselves. We talked about our previous jobs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victor, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Victor, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied before the new year, and after about 5 days I wasn't expecting to get a call from them. I got a call Friday, and was asked if I could come in the following day for an interview. I got to the store a bit early, and was told to look around a bit (which was an issue for me as I love a sale and love Charlotte Russe clothing). The manager interviewed me on a bench near Forever 21. She asked mainly typical questions but threw in a few more personal questions that was a welcome change of pace. The interview was fairly short, maybe around 10 minutes. The manager told me I would be contacted in a few days, and a couple of days later I got an email from them saying I would not be moving forward in the employment process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online one day and was called to schedule an interview within the same week. It was a group interview, 4 girls applying and the manager with her assistant. The manager asked questions and we each took turns answering. Call backs for the 2nd interview took about a week.

Anonymous Employee in Kahului, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Kahului, HI) in November 2016.

Interview

Super quick, less than 10 minutes. Hiring manager was super chill and casual. She called me a few days after I applied and set up an interview right away. Hiring manager is also the assistant store manager and showed me around the back. Offered me the job on the spot and said to keep an eye out for an official offer.

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Tuscaloosa, AL) in November 2016.

Interview

It was easy going and rather casual. It was a group interview and the woman conducting her interview was younger so we were better able to connect with her. They were accommodating with my schedule since I am a college student, just like a lot of the other people working there.

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Coral Springs, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I remember was really quick, she was in a rush asked me a couple normal interview questions, then welcomed me on the team. The whole process was probably 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• what was one time you had to go out of your way to make a customer happy.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

I applied online and got a call less than a week later. I got called to do a group interview with two other applicants. They asked a few questions, about our experiences in sales or customer care. then had us go out onto the floor for a sort of scenario we might come across as a sales associate and pick an outfit for that scenario. The interview process was pretty simple. It was for a seasonal position, but the interviewer was under the impression that we applied for part time which might have been why I didn't get called back. Just make sure they are aware of what position you're looking for.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in customer service?
      Why did you apply to Charlotte Russe?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Basic interview questions, definitely reading off a script. Very fashion based and also they spend a lot of time talking about loss and prevention and how to go about it the correct way when in the situation.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer that is stealing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (The Woodlands, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. Though it was an interview, it felt like i was having a regular conversation with someone I had known for years. I was asked questions about handling certain situations such as rude customers or possible thefts. The entire interview was really great and I never felt uncomfortable or nervous.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who is upset about a return order?   Answer Question