Charlotte Russe Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

1.9

194 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Katy, TX).

Interview

I applied online October 7th of 2016 and I got an interview less than a week later. It was pretty laid back group interview with 5 other girls. The hiring manager just asked basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Glendale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

It was supposed to be a group interview but none of the other people showed up so it needed being a one on one interview, which I personally like better anyways. I met with a manager and it was the normal interview questions really. She was very nice and positive and told me what the hours and pay would be like. The interview was short but covered the general questions.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I came in and they ask general interview questions. They mostly ask about my past experience and how I would apply it to customer experiences. It was pretty chilled overall.

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Hialeah, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

When I first got to the store, I was seated in the back to wait for my appointment. When I was called in, I realized I was doing a group interview. Overall, it was a fun experience and a lot less nerve wrecking then I thought!

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Denver, CO).

Interview

I met with one of the store managers. She was very sweet and easy going. She asked me about my previous retail experience, a situational question, and she asked me about my interests and hobbies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (San Antonio, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied MONTHS before hearing anything so naturally I thought I didn't get it. They finally called in July and asked for a group interview (which is not usually a good way to interview) the Assisant Manager interviewed us and only really cared about our availability and not any of our skills.

Interview Questions

• How would your former employer describe you?   1 Answer
    • How is your availability?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe in July 2017.

Interview

The Charlotte Russe I applied to does group interviews which was a new concept to me. There were 2 other girls who interviewed with me which made it feel like a competition. The interview questions were all fairly easy and expected for a sales associate position. I recommend you wear clothing similar to the clothes they sell and also to answer the questions first out of the group. In my opinion, answering the questions first because everybody usually has the same answer so you wanna show you are original. Overall the interview was very laid back and easy. I was offered the job about 10 minutes after I left.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The Interview process was pretty easy. Once you apply you get this questionnaire and that's your actual interview but you still need to show up for the face to face interview. She only asked my availability and two questions. She said we would get an email saying if we got the job or not withing 48 hours and I got my email within 40 min.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

When the lady called for the interview she was very cold. And I called back to make sure it was the right place and she didn't even write down the time of my interview.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

Very Easy and fun! I was asked a few questions about myself, my future and then asked to put an outfit for a specific type of event/style and it was great! Just be yourself and get comfortable with the interviewer! Ask them a few questions, yourself!

Interview Questions

• What made you choose Charlotte Russe out of every other brand?   Answer Question