Charlotte Russe Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charlotte Russe Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Tulsa, OK) in May 2017.

Interview

It took about 5 days for them to call me in for an interview. They called me and asked me to come in for an interview when the store opens. It was a group interview, which I personally didn't have a problem with since most interviews I've been in are group ones.

The interview was in the shoe section of the store, really laid back and chill. The interviewer was very laid back, chill, and super nice. She asked us SUPER basic questions. The interview was about 30 minutes because we also had to wait for a few more people to get there. For anyone applying and ends up making it to the interview, I would definitely wear something that fits your fashion style, but is also appropriate for an interview.

Overall, it was very chill and relaxed. During the interview, we were told that we would either get a call back within a few days saying we got the job, or we would receive an email saying we did not get the job. I got a call back literally two hours after the interview saying I got the job.

*The only thing I would say is a bit of a turn off is the fact that they pay minimum wage. Luckily, I am in a spot financially where that isn't a big issue, but for others who may not be able to live off that, you might want to find a place that pays above.

Interview Questions

• What is a store or restaurant that exemplifies good customer service?   1 Answer
  • If you were stranded on an island, what are three things that you would want to have with you?   1 Answer
  • What one thing would a previous or current employer say about you that is good?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

Applied online. Showed up on time and was taken to the back of the store. Sat in the back and she ran through basic questions. The lady was polite, but I'd like to add that the only type of people I've ever seen work there are young women with brown/black hair with their noses always turned up. I've never seen a blonde or person of white or black skin work here. They only offer part time at 8$/hour. Store is small and usually with items scattered amongst the floor in a cluttered manner.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing in school? Why would you like to work here (basic)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Oviedo, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

i applied online and the next day i got an email asking to come in for an interview. when i got there i was the only one and they told me to go wait where the shoes were for everybody else. once everyone got there they led us in a backroom and sat us all down for a group interview. (take in mind that i have never had a job before) once the questions began, they were questions that there was no way for me to answer since they were only asking questions that were related to other jobs that i've had in the past. overall the interview wasn't set up good and was not very good for anyone who has never had a job before.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Group Interview, I applied online and came in person, we took turns answering basic questions. They were all super easy, and the manager explained what she expected of us if we were hired.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Augusta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied while they were not hiring in November 2016 and got called in for an interview February 2017. The process was honestly very laid back and comfortable. It was a group interview. I was there with three other girls and the person interviewing us was amazing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Pueblo, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Went in and it was me and another girl. She asked about goals, angry customers, and teamwork. She also asked fashion questions and past retail experience. She also asked us to tell each other about ourselves. We talked about our previous jobs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victor, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Victor, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied before the new year, and after about 5 days I wasn't expecting to get a call from them. I got a call Friday, and was asked if I could come in the following day for an interview. I got to the store a bit early, and was told to look around a bit (which was an issue for me as I love a sale and love Charlotte Russe clothing). The manager interviewed me on a bench near Forever 21. She asked mainly typical questions but threw in a few more personal questions that was a welcome change of pace. The interview was fairly short, maybe around 10 minutes. The manager told me I would be contacted in a few days, and a couple of days later I got an email from them saying I would not be moving forward in the employment process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online one day and was called to schedule an interview within the same week. It was a group interview, 4 girls applying and the manager with her assistant. The manager asked questions and we each took turns answering. Call backs for the 2nd interview took about a week.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Birmingham, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from them to come in for an interview with the store manager.We sat in the food court and she asked me no more than 5 questions and then she offered me a the job right then and there.

Anonymous Employee in Kahului, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Kahului, HI) in November 2016.

Interview

Super quick, less than 10 minutes. Hiring manager was super chill and casual. She called me a few days after I applied and set up an interview right away. Hiring manager is also the assistant store manager and showed me around the back. Offered me the job on the spot and said to keep an eye out for an official offer.