Charlotte Russe Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charlotte Russe Store Manager Interview Questions

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

Took about 2 weeks to get a call, interview was the next week, offered job a week later. Average job interview process. Interviewed with either District Manager, very helpful if you have previous store manager experience, as most questions revolved around that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Charlotte Russe

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Denver, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Met the DM at a store. Pretty standard interview, lots of questions about specific metrics numbers from last position. It lasted about an hour and a half. One negative: At the end of the interview, the DM told me that another store manager would probably be transferring in for the store I'd applied for, so it left me feeling like the time I'd spent with her was a little pointless.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the metrics you had to control in your last position. Tell me about your last performance review--what are your areas of opportunity?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

Met with another store manager in the food court, phone interview with the DM, phone interview with the regional vp, was able talk to each about different levels of the business...it seemed as if it was pretty easy to communicate with each manager. I sold myself to them and gave more detailed answers then what they asked for.

Interview Questions

• How do you influence metrics? Tell me about how you work with your people? Tell me about your former position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Florida, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (South Florida, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Fast and not too complicated. Not honest about the state of the company, be prepared for bigger challenges than they are selling you in the interview. Many other candidates that were hired were poor caliber compared to those i have worked with in the past. There was a in person DM interview and a regional phone interview. Ref checks required and a background check. No credit check

Interview Questions

• where you get your fashion inspiration from?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Sent resume to District Manager in answer to online job listing. Didn't hear anything, so sent resume through corporate website as well and was called for an interview almost immediately.
    Interviewer was late and had me confused with another girl she was to interview later.
    Otherwise thought the interview went well on my part and I left confident that I would at least be in the running for Assistant Manager even if I didn't get the SM position.
    Never heard anything at all back from anyone.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is the most valuable trait a manager can have?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

I interviewed with the regional manager before being promoted to store manager. It was an internal promotion (I was already the assistant manager) so I did not have to interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing about yourself that you wish you could improve?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview

Standard

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with ambiguity. what was the situation and how did you work through it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

DM offered me great compensation to fix a broken store

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Auburn, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

Standard. Apply, meet qualifications, 3 Interviews, Job!

Interview Questions

• Why should Charlotte Russe hire YOU?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Quick interview and hired in next week. Started training right away.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charlotte Russe (Antioch, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the training manager to interview that same day for in person. Then later called for a phone interview 3 days later. Next I did a 3rd interview and I am still waiting for outcome.