Charming Shoppes Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charming Shoppes Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charming Shoppes (Rockford, IL) in July 2008.

Interview

First you interview with Store manager, then dm. Next you have to work on the floor for 15-30mins, unpaid, to test your skills. It seems to be too long of a interview process, the same things were asked in both interview, and the phone chat.

Interview Questions

• Where are your biggest weaknesses?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Charming Shoppes

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charming Shoppes in February 2010.

Interview

Store manager read questions from a manual and rated my answers. The interview was very short and left me with many questions. The head of Loss Prevention was suppose to call and do a second interview, but I never heard from him/her. Eventually the district manager called and went over the same questions that I answered in the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions during either interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charming Shoppes in September 2009.

Interview

Interview was very short and sweet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate because I was only an hourly based employee for the company.