Chart Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2016

2.7

Na Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ball Ground, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Ball Ground, GA).

Interview

Decent Interview overall, fairly relaxed, possibly to unprepared, but OK overall. The one surprise was that a person that would be REPORTING to me slid in and interviewed me, I believe unknown to all. That was slightly awkward, but not terrible. Only bad piece was that everyone seemed pretty positive and I was told that an offer would be made within a week. 3 weeks later I got the email that an offer had been made to another candidate

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Canton, GA).

Interview

The interview process was all on the phone and they called me after a week for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was basically them showing around the factory and telling me about their company and what they do. After that I was not accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience you have in IT and some netwlrking stuff?   Answer Question

Document Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ball Ground, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Ball Ground, GA).

Interview

Submitted online application and resume. Received a call a few days later for a one on one interview. The interview was a very relaxed atmosphere, there was a brief interview, tour of the plant, then a last round of questions before the interview concluded.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about document controlling?   1 Answer

Metallurgical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (La Crosse, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone screen by the hiring manager and a technical expert, followed by an onsite interview. Panel interviews consisting of example based interview questions, technical interview (where they judge your technical apptitude, not what you know about their products). Also, they ask you the night before to prepare a short presentation.

Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chart Industries in February 2013.

Interview

Orignially emailed by HR to set up an initial phone interview. Phone interview was with the hiring manager. In this case I had prepared much more than the interviewer, there were no thoughtful questions about my experience or background. My questions were met with short and generic answers, which in turn explains a lot about the team and/or company.

Chart Industries Response

Aug 5, 2013 – Recruiting Manager

Thanks for your feedback; I commend you for working hard to prepare for the interview; although you did not get an offer, I am sure this impressed the interviewer. Manager interviewing is one of the ... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

I bombed the interview