Chart Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chart Industries Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2016

2.5

Coop Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries.

Interview

I had my first interview on campus. The interview was easy, I was asked a few general behavior questions and the interviewer gave me an introduction of the coop program.

The second interview is onsite. Met with supervisers in different departments and got a tour of the factory.

Interview Questions

• The interviews are not hard. You just have to be interested and get well prepared. Ask a lot of questions.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chart Industries in November 2010.

Interview

Very easy process. I was interested in interviewing with the company for a position and I received an interview. The interview consisted of a discription of what the company is involved in and working environment along with some Q&A. The follow up lead to a second interview and tour with some of the other employees. People seemed great and the work environment seemed great as well.

Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chart Industries in February 2013.

Interview

Orignially emailed by HR to set up an initial phone interview. Phone interview was with the hiring manager. In this case I had prepared much more than the interviewer, there were no thoughtful questions about my experience or background. My questions were met with short and generic answers, which in turn explains a lot about the team and/or company.

Chart Industries Response

Aug 5, 2013 – Recruiting Manager

Thanks for your feedback; I commend you for working hard to prepare for the interview; although you did not get an offer, I am sure this impressed the interviewer. Manager interviewing is one of the ... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

It was fairly easy and standard. They seem to rely a lot more on body of work and your in person presence then on tests or other metrics. It was fairly quick until contract negotiation, that took awhile, but we reached a mutually agreeable solution.

Coop Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Canton, GA).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by onsite interview with several managers. The R&D manager took me on a tour of the factory floor and R&D lab. The interview itself was more conversational than anything and was focused on my educational background and extracurriculars.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe your background in experimental design and documentation.   1 Answer

Na Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ball Ground, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Ball Ground, GA).

Interview

Decent Interview overall, fairly relaxed, possibly to unprepared, but OK overall. The one surprise was that a person that would be REPORTING to me slid in and interviewed me, I believe unknown to all. That was slightly awkward, but not terrible. Only bad piece was that everyone seemed pretty positive and I was told that an offer would be made within a week. 3 weeks later I got the email that an offer had been made to another candidate

Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Chart Industries.

Interview

Interview location was less than ideal.

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience in putting together onboarding programs?   Answer Question

R&DAirsep Corp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Buffalo, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied on campus recruiting website and got a call from the HR a week later. Fixed an appointment to meet next day with the department head for an interview. The result was out on the following week.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions were asked. The job description matched my profile, so I was asking few doubts about the department and the process involved.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Go ahead and clear all your doubts during the chance you get.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2014.

Interview

it will take long time for a interview, lots of stage are there Hr round, technical round. Well Prepare for going for a intetview they asking for LNG sector, cryogenic, oil & gas

Metallurgical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (La Crosse, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone screen by the hiring manager and a technical expert, followed by an onsite interview. Panel interviews consisting of example based interview questions, technical interview (where they judge your technical apptitude, not what you know about their products). Also, they ask you the night before to prepare a short presentation.