Chart Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.5

Weld Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chart Industries (La Crosse, WI).

Interview

Questions about my background, expertise, why I am looking to relocate, etc. Flew me out to La Crosse they didnt seem to interested in their work, but that may be due to the fact its a union shop. Older crowd when it came to the engineering department and myself being younger I dont think they thought I would fit in with company and living in the La Crosse area.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to La Crosse area?   1 Answer

Chart Industries Response

Jun 23, 2017 – Corporate HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to explore an opportunity with Chart, and provide your feedback. We are often fortunate to have multiple strong candidates in the final interview stage. A final hiring... More

Na Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ball Ground, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Ball Ground, GA).

Interview

Decent Interview overall, fairly relaxed, possibly to unprepared, but OK overall. The one surprise was that a person that would be REPORTING to me slid in and interviewed me, I believe unknown to all. That was slightly awkward, but not terrible. Only bad piece was that everyone seemed pretty positive and I was told that an offer would be made within a week. 3 weeks later I got the email that an offer had been made to another candidate

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Canton, GA).

Interview

The interview process was all on the phone and they called me after a week for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was basically them showing around the factory and telling me about their company and what they do. After that I was not accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience you have in IT and some netwlrking stuff?   Answer Question

Document Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ball Ground, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Ball Ground, GA).

Interview

Submitted online application and resume. Received a call a few days later for a one on one interview. The interview was a very relaxed atmosphere, there was a brief interview, tour of the plant, then a last round of questions before the interview concluded.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about document controlling?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chart Industries (La Crosse, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

Very Good Interview , Had tour of Plant of facility , meet Human Resource person , interview process was very great , Had been contacted 2 days after interview to ask if I would like to be hired in a better paying position that I had applied for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy

Coop Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Canton, GA).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by onsite interview with several managers. The R&D manager took me on a tour of the factory floor and R&D lab. The interview itself was more conversational than anything and was focused on my educational background and extracurriculars.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe your background in experimental design and documentation.   1 Answer

Metallurgical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (La Crosse, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone screen by the hiring manager and a technical expert, followed by an onsite interview. Panel interviews consisting of example based interview questions, technical interview (where they judge your technical apptitude, not what you know about their products). Also, they ask you the night before to prepare a short presentation.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

It was fairly easy and standard. They seem to rely a lot more on body of work and your in person presence then on tests or other metrics. It was fairly quick until contract negotiation, that took awhile, but we reached a mutually agreeable solution.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2014.

Interview

it will take long time for a interview, lots of stage are there Hr round, technical round. Well Prepare for going for a intetview they asking for LNG sector, cryogenic, oil & gas

R&DAirsep Corp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Buffalo, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied on campus recruiting website and got a call from the HR a week later. Fixed an appointment to meet next day with the department head for an interview. The result was out on the following week.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions were asked. The job description matched my profile, so I was asking few doubts about the department and the process involved.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Go ahead and clear all your doubts during the chance you get.