Chart Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chart Industries

2.5

Weld Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chart Industries (La Crosse, WI).

Interview

Questions about my background, expertise, why I am looking to relocate, etc. Flew me out to La Crosse they didnt seem to interested in their work, but that may be due to the fact its a union shop. Older crowd when it came to the engineering department and myself being younger I dont think they thought I would fit in with company and living in the La Crosse area.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to La Crosse area?   1 Answer

Chart Industries Response

Jun 23, 2017 – Corporate HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to explore an opportunity with Chart, and provide your feedback. We are often fortunate to have multiple strong candidates in the final interview stage. A final hiring... More

R&DAirsep Corp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Buffalo, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied on campus recruiting website and got a call from the HR a week later. Fixed an appointment to meet next day with the department head for an interview. The result was out on the following week.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions were asked. The job description matched my profile, so I was asking few doubts about the department and the process involved.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Go ahead and clear all your doubts during the chance you get.

Coop Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Canton, GA).

Interview

Phone interview, followed by onsite interview with several managers. The R&D manager took me on a tour of the factory floor and R&D lab. The interview itself was more conversational than anything and was focused on my educational background and extracurriculars.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe your background in experimental design and documentation.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Canton, GA).

Interview

The interview process was all on the phone and they called me after a week for an onsite interview. The onsite interview was basically them showing around the factory and telling me about their company and what they do. After that I was not accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience you have in IT and some netwlrking stuff?   Answer Question

Document Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ball Ground, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Ball Ground, GA).

Interview

Submitted online application and resume. Received a call a few days later for a one on one interview. The interview was a very relaxed atmosphere, there was a brief interview, tour of the plant, then a last round of questions before the interview concluded.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about document controlling?   1 Answer

Na Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ball Ground, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Ball Ground, GA).

Interview

Decent Interview overall, fairly relaxed, possibly to unprepared, but OK overall. The one surprise was that a person that would be REPORTING to me slid in and interviewed me, I believe unknown to all. That was slightly awkward, but not terrible. Only bad piece was that everyone seemed pretty positive and I was told that an offer would be made within a week. 3 weeks later I got the email that an offer had been made to another candidate

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

I bombed the interview

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chart Industries (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2014.

Interview

it will take long time for a interview, lots of stage are there Hr round, technical round. Well Prepare for going for a intetview they asking for LNG sector, cryogenic, oil & gas

Coop Student Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chart Industries.

Interview

I had my first interview on campus. The interview was easy, I was asked a few general behavior questions and the interviewer gave me an introduction of the coop program.

The second interview is onsite. Met with supervisers in different departments and got a tour of the factory.

Interview Questions

• The interviews are not hard. You just have to be interested and get well prepared. Ask a lot of questions.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chart Industries in November 2010.

Interview

Very easy process. I was interested in interviewing with the company for a position and I received an interview. The interview consisted of a discription of what the company is involved in and working environment along with some Q&A. The follow up lead to a second interview and tour with some of the other employees. People seemed great and the work environment seemed great as well.