Charter Communications Broadband Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charter Communications Broadband Sales Specialist Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Greenville, SC) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position online, heard back a few weeks later and scheduled an in-person interview. I had the interview with the local HR person, which was fairly laid-back and informal. Standard questions about my work history and what I was looking for. In the end, I was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What was a point of conflict in a previous professional environment, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Charter Communications

Broadband Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

Ask questions like how comfortable aare you with sales what kind of things have you sold do enjoy working by yourself can you handle talking to complete strangers are you comfortable with a script or without one

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good sales person   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Town and Country, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Town and Country, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

three stages, if you pass you move up a stage eventually to a floor manager, they asked mainly about my ability to close quickly

Negotiation

no negotiation phase whatsoever ...

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2011.

Interview

Easy computer test, then a 2 on 1 interview with the sales supervisors. They will ask you to sell them something of the top of your head. The last step in the process is an introduction interview with a sales manager.

Interview Questions

• Randomly sell something like a pen.   1 Answer

Broadband Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications in March 2009.

Interview

1 Interview and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest fault?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2009.

Interview

Pretty simple hiring process, they interview you and if you are qualified they offer you a job. You first have to take a few simple test relating to the position, pass a drug test, and show up for work. The drug test is a simple mouth drug test. Anyone with any knowledge of call centers can easily obtain a position.

Interview Questions

• What steps did you take to overcome a huge obstacle in your life or in sales.   Answer Question
    • Explain a complex situation where you had to fit the customer in the right product.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable