Charter Communications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charter Communications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, KY

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Lebanon, KY).

Interview

I applied online then a day or two later received a phone call for a phone interview then set up a time for an assessment then was asked to stay around for another interview and was offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Charter Communications

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Vancouver, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Quick process. Applied through indeed. The next day I got a call and had a breif over the phone interview. Went in to take their assessment test and was offered an interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Charter?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you dealt with an upset customer?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you felt you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you maintained a positive attitude in a stressful situation?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you felt that you weren't confident in job?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you noticed a customer upset and apologized to them even if it wasn't your fault?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charter Communications (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Did Application Got An Email About 2 Days Later regarding A Opportunity For An Interview. Immediately Informed Them That I Was Interested Got A Call About a Hour Later I Was Asked Basic Interview Questions Then I Was Set Up For A Interview For The Following Day , Got Hired ....

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Louisville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

revived an email with an interview date. interviewed on site (Louisville, KY). included meeting with to HR reps a 45minute basic computer navigation test and a two page questionier. They sent me away for about an hour and I came back to an offer

Interview Questions

• have you ever had to deesculate an upset client   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Kettering, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

They will ask you how you will handle situations if you are in them, and how to explain a bill to a customer. There will be three people at one time with you and you will get a tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• How you would you handle a customer asking for something that you can not do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Maryville, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

3 interviews. 1 phone interview with HR rep, 1 with branch manager, another with area manager. Branch manager was standard sales interview following HR script. Area manager interview was more casual.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

Basic questions about call centers and technology. Essentially it boiled down to what shift I wanted and if I'd show up. They will hire almost anyone. Otherwise the he rep was practically mechanical.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview starts off with a basic aptitude test on the computer. This just makes sure you are actually able to do the job you are applying for. Then upon completion in a reasonable time, they will schedule you for a second interview. In that interview they will ask you how you would handle specific troublesome situations, or how to handle specific stressors, or giving examples of specific situations. If that is done and they like you, they do a recap interview with an upper HR Manager, and spend 20 minutes or so on the floor with an experienced rep, to make sure you still want it. Afterwords they ask you some questions about the calls you listened to, and questions on how you would have handled certain things.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer: How would you handle a disgruntled customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Phone survey and test, phone interview, one on one interview. then go through a six week training with a test at the end you must pass to hit the floor.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you got a angry customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Louisville, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Basic question.. If you was in this position what would you do. Have you ever this and that. Need to know how to access a computer and go to place to place