Charter Communications Dispatcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charter Communications Dispatcher Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Reno, NV).

Interview

When I was hired, I had 4 interviews with the supervisory staff and a group interview with my actual supervisor and the dept. head and Highest Mgr. on-site. It was a time consuming process but they made sure I was going to be a good fit with their existing staff plus be an asset coming in to their team. Like most places they asked questions about your previous employment and wanted to know why you left or were leaving them and how long you worked their.

Interview Questions

• I had to answer for three jobs that I had a short duration of work history, it was because I was in school and could only work short hours and I had moved across the USA with my Family. So just be aware of duration spent with previous employers and know what to say and explain yourself in detail. This isn't a subject they take Lightly because they are going to spend lots of money training you and they want you to stay with them a long time. Its a career choice not a job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase they offer you great pay, benefits, and 2 weeks off vacation starting day one.

Other Interview Reviews for Charter Communications

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Duluth, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview process was very simple. First was a phone interview that consist of one hour. i ws then called back 2 weeks later for face to face interview. Then another 3 weeks later I was called back and offer employment. The person that interviewed me was my supervisor and she was very laid back and made the interview process comfortable.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Bay City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Bay City, MI) in February 2008.

Interview

The interview was very easy. A lot of people a lot less qualified than me also got hired. I think they just hired who they liked most. It took about two weeks to get an offer after the interview. The training process was pretty comprehensive.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.