Charter Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charter Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.5

Administrative Job Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

I had a phone interview for the position that went well. In fact, the recruiter called me back a few days later even though the hiring manager said it would be two weeks. He said the interview went well and they wanted to talk about some specifics, mostly they went over the benefits and kept asking me about salary. It was so odd to ask so much about salary and to go over the benefits exhaustively so early in the process, after a phone interview.

Then two weeks later, I got a canned email from the HR system saying that my qualifications didn't match the position. In actuality, I met all the qualifications and had expert experience for every question he asked in the interview.

I feel like they're untrustworthy; they wouldn't have their employees' backs.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know SharePoint?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter who gave me sort of a short pre interview. He set up the actual interview. The interview was awesome. It's just the door to door without a company vehicle. Kind of too risky for me.

Linux Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Several calls with Spectrum managers out of CT. A meeting was setup in the nearby hotel - Double Tree by Hilton - Near I-25. I was told to ask for one of the managers. There were around 50 other candidates there for the same thing. I was told the interview time (early afternoon) on the call but most people there had to wait for 1 to 2 hours. The actual interview was around 20 to 30 minutes with a panel of 4 engineers from different departments.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your co-worked didn't do his job   1 Answer

Business Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

Initially applied online, received a call from a recruiter 2 weeks later. Set up a phone interview for the following week. Gentleman I spoke with was very pleasant and asked questions pertaining to the position. Interview lasted around 25 minutes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, KY

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Lebanon, KY).

Interview

I applied online then a day or two later received a phone call for a phone interview then set up a time for an assessment then was asked to stay around for another interview and was offered the job on the spot

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Torrance, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

esponsible for assisting design, development, and implementation of enterprise-wide Operations Support Systems (OSS) applications and their associated operating systems and databases. Responsible for Application Administration of OSS applications supporting all Charter Divisions. Participation in full life-cycle of systems engineering activities of high-quality, scalable solutions.

PHONE INTERVIEW MORE ON RESUME. MORE ABOUT COMPANY,WHAT THEY DO, WHAT THEY ACTUALLY NEED FROM THE CANDIDATE.

Technical Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Saint Petersburg, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter then a 1 on 1 then I was brought to the hiring manager/floor manager who was very helpful and I accepted because of the merger actually.. Very friendly.... In my opinion

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, did a series of phone interviews and then several face-to-face interviews. The whole process took six weeks. The recruiter was great in keeping me updated throughout the process, and called or emailed me almost weekly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about pricing models for different types of enterprise customers.   Answer Question

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Newtown, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

Was asked for an in person interview, asked a variety of questions including previous sales experience and if I was comfortable making telephone calls. Met with two individuals in this interview at the Newtown location. Had follow up phone interview which consisted of a mock sales pitch to a customer. Was given multiple scenarios to choose from.

Interview Questions

• Q. How would you sell someone additional features for a cable, phone internet package?   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Morrisville, NC).

Interview

I applied, had a phone interview with our Human Resources dept. They scheduled me for an interview with Maintenance Management and with in 2 weeks I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work ethic.   1 Answer