Charter Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Contacted via email to come interview in-person. No phone contact. Basically had an interview with no questions asked about skill or knowledge in field even though I had the background in the industry. How can they even measure me against other candidates. HR also asked inappropriate questions that had nothing to do with the position (not illegal, just not ethical). In addition, the interview felt rushed and the hiring manager didn't seem to be engaged. It took over a month and contacting someone else who wasn't involved in the interviewing process to get an answer back. Not professional. Terrible experience. What do you expect to get from the cable industry? Highly recommend to steer away from Charter. There are other organizations that treat their interviewees with respect and dignity.

Interview Questions

• Do you have [name to remain anonymous]'s phone number?   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseburg, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Roseburg, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very comfortable and Pat was great , he said explained the job very thorough about all aspects of the job I was applying for, he answered all my questions he explained the salary to me told me and showed me how bonuses were acquired, he explained how the training program work , after he told me I had the position, he then told me about my perks and about some of the people I was going to work around. I'm awaiting for a drug test now and as soon as I get that done I will start.

Interview Questions

• If I was a outgoing person?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

the interview was over the phone and lasted approximately two hours. Very formal and very technical. You must have a vast experience and be able to multitask. You will be placed in several situations and ask how would you resolve that particular issue

Network Specialist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. Asked questions about background, previous work experience, and so on. Also asked about certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Asking me technical questions that are easily attainable, but also easily forgettable if not working with it on a daily basis.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Hour-long phone interview with the HR person. Generally just asked to go through my resume and talk about experience. At the end of the interview she asked me to come in for an in-person interview with her and the Operations Manager. We met the next week, they asked behavioral based questions. Afterward they emailed me an Excel skill test. The test itself was insane. It was in a browser and any misclicks marked the question wrong. Several times I completed the task only for the test to ask me to do it a different way. This test is the worst thing I have ever seen and really made me question the company and whether anyone there has taken this test.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to make an important decision on your own.   Answer Question

Web Application Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Phone screening with develeoper group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Greenwood Village, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Went through recruiting company first. Had 15 min conversation with team member that was located out of state. Then scheduled 3 person interview later that week.
    Each interview was about 20 to 30 mins long. Not a panel, less stressful but longer process and sometimes each person would ask the same question.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to create pivot tables and run queries out of Access while peer watched to see how you implemented the process.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

I liked the interview process and i did not have any problems answering the questions they asked this is an amazing company and i would re do the interview just for the fun of it

Negotiation

i like the negotation

Analyst Interview

Interview

Quick turnover, applied online, phone interview, normal questions. what are your strengths? what are your weaknesses? why would you be a good fit? An example when you demonstrate leadership skills?

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, SC

Interview

Cattle car style. Everyone who applied had to wait in the lobby until someone had time to lead us to a conference room to do a group interview. It was very cold.

Interview Questions

• They lost me at the cattle-car approach.   1 Answer