Charter Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charter Communications Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.6

Business Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

Initially applied online, received a call from a recruiter 2 weeks later. Set up a phone interview for the following week. Gentleman I spoke with was very pleasant and asked questions pertaining to the position. Interview lasted around 25 minutes.

Associate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I interviewed at Charter Communications (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

F2F interview with manager and director. Interview was fairly quick. Asked a lot of basic interview questions, they didn't seem all that into me from the start so it was doomed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications in February 2017.

Interview

Applied & received invitation for interview 3 days later... instructed to wait at the gate for car compound parking to be personally buzzed in. Sat with HR instructed me to ask questions related to sales & then took me to the hiring manager. No script was used the hiring manager knew what to ask it was was very comfortable. I was offered the job but I had another opportunity that I went with instead.

Interview Questions

• a customer calls asking about additional charges on her bill. She has been on a promotional plan for 2 years. She wants to have her bill back to the $70 a month and can't afford much higher. what do you do if you can (A)offer her to keep her plan the same (B) offer her $80 per month (C) offer $99 per month   1 Answer

I had another job offer that pays more.
    The hours they want you to work are basically all day for 11$ hour with commission.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, KY

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Lebanon, KY).

Interview

I applied online then a day or two later received a phone call for a phone interview then set up a time for an assessment then was asked to stay around for another interview and was offered the job on the spot

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Torrance, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

esponsible for assisting design, development, and implementation of enterprise-wide Operations Support Systems (OSS) applications and their associated operating systems and databases. Responsible for Application Administration of OSS applications supporting all Charter Divisions. Participation in full life-cycle of systems engineering activities of high-quality, scalable solutions.

PHONE INTERVIEW MORE ON RESUME. MORE ABOUT COMPANY,WHAT THEY DO, WHAT THEY ACTUALLY NEED FROM THE CANDIDATE.

Technical Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Saint Petersburg, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter then a 1 on 1 then I was brought to the hiring manager/floor manager who was very helpful and I accepted because of the merger actually.. Very friendly.... In my opinion

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, did a series of phone interviews and then several face-to-face interviews. The whole process took six weeks. The recruiter was great in keeping me updated throughout the process, and called or emailed me almost weekly.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about pricing models for different types of enterprise customers.   Answer Question

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Newtown, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

Was asked for an in person interview, asked a variety of questions including previous sales experience and if I was comfortable making telephone calls. Met with two individuals in this interview at the Newtown location. Had follow up phone interview which consisted of a mock sales pitch to a customer. Was given multiple scenarios to choose from.

Interview Questions

• Q. How would you sell someone additional features for a cable, phone internet package?   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Morrisville, NC).

Interview

I applied, had a phone interview with our Human Resources dept. They scheduled me for an interview with Maintenance Management and with in 2 weeks I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work ethic.   1 Answer

Broadband Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Greenville, SC).

Interview

It took about a week after I submitted my application online before I received an email to take the online assessment. The personality and mechanical assessments should take about an hour and it's fairly easy but I can see how it can be a little hard for some. It then took another week to do my phone interview with HR. This is a very straightforward, easy and relaxed interview and it lasted 30 minutes for me. At the end of the call I was asked to schedule my in person interview and I chose Friday. The interview was very laid back and straightforward. It was with two supervisors and it took approximately 15 minutes. With that said I was in the room for 2 hours just talking and joking around with them. A few days past before HR called me with a job offer. After you accept the job they will do their background and MVR checks and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• describe a time you dealt with an angry customer   Answer Question
    • describe a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how you handled it   Answer Question
    • what would you do if you come across a situation on a work site that you was unfamiliar with   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't one