Charter Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

312 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Van Nuys, CA).

Interview

Simple Questions if you know sales. Just know the products they sell. Know about sales and give specific examples of sales and be ready to role play. Talk loud stay confident and wear a suit.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

Interview was overall good. the interviewer asked moderate to hard questions . But the management is really poor. After endless emails to the HR from my side , I didn't even recieved an email back for the decision and next steps

Administrative Job Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

I had a phone interview for the position that went well. In fact, the recruiter called me back a few days later even though the hiring manager said it would be two weeks. He said the interview went well and they wanted to talk about some specifics, mostly they went over the benefits and kept asking me about salary. It was so odd to ask so much about salary and to go over the benefits exhaustively so early in the process, after a phone interview.

Then two weeks later, I got a canned email from the HR system saying that my qualifications didn't match the position. In actuality, I met all the qualifications and had expert experience for every question he asked in the interview.

I feel like they're untrustworthy; they wouldn't have their employees' backs.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know SharePoint?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter who gave me sort of a short pre interview. He set up the actual interview. The interview was awesome. It's just the door to door without a company vehicle. Kind of too risky for me.

Broadband Installer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

four men interviewed me at one time/panel it was very intimidating for me being a woman I asked them all questions including working for the company. Did the app online got a phone interview a couple days later then a physical interview a week later!

Business Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

Initially applied online, received a call from a recruiter 2 weeks later. Set up a phone interview for the following week. Gentleman I spoke with was very pleasant and asked questions pertaining to the position. Interview lasted around 25 minutes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, KY

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Lebanon, KY).

Interview

I applied online then a day or two later received a phone call for a phone interview then set up a time for an assessment then was asked to stay around for another interview and was offered the job on the spot

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Torrance, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

esponsible for assisting design, development, and implementation of enterprise-wide Operations Support Systems (OSS) applications and their associated operating systems and databases. Responsible for Application Administration of OSS applications supporting all Charter Divisions. Participation in full life-cycle of systems engineering activities of high-quality, scalable solutions.

PHONE INTERVIEW MORE ON RESUME. MORE ABOUT COMPANY,WHAT THEY DO, WHAT THEY ACTUALLY NEED FROM THE CANDIDATE.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Morrisville, NC).

Interview

I applied, had a phone interview with our Human Resources dept. They scheduled me for an interview with Maintenance Management and with in 2 weeks I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work ethic.   1 Answer

Technical Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Saint Petersburg, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter then a 1 on 1 then I was brought to the hiring manager/floor manager who was very helpful and I accepted because of the merger actually.. Very friendly.... In my opinion