Charter Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charter Communications Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.5

Interview

Apply for job online, you get a phone interview if they like your application and resume. If you do well on the phone interview they will ask you to come in and have a face to face interview. During your face to face interview if your doing well then they will offer you the position. they will have you fill out paperwork and consent for a background test and for a drug test which is given oral there at the interview. As long as both come back okay you have the job and you start a 5 week training class.

Interview Questions

• Same interview Questions as most interviews you will have some senario based questions.   Answer Question

Interview

HR call to set up in person interview and then a follow up with VP himself.

Store Lead Interview

Interview

standard review process nothing out of realm of regular questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

Standard phone interview followed by a in person interview, followed by drug test, reference check and background check. They asked the normal questions to determine how much I knew about the job I applied for. Gave me real expectations of what to expect and then offered me a written job proposal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy, they met all my request

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

I went to a job fair and I could not be more pleased with how it went. They did not waste my time. I was moved through the processes of three interviews quickly. The people were friendly and nice.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask any questions that I could not easily answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. I was told the rate, take it or leave it.

Director Business Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Stamford, CT) in December 2012.

Interview

i was interviewed by 2 people only. Both interviews were short and not too difficult. It seemed more like a conversation rather than a formal interview. There were hardly any technical details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tough.....I had to go back multiple times

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

the interview was over the phone and lasted approximately two hours. Very formal and very technical. You must have a vast experience and be able to multitask. You will be placed in several situations and ask how would you resolve that particular issue

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, SC

Interview

Cattle car style. Everyone who applied had to wait in the lobby until someone had time to lead us to a conference room to do a group interview. It was very cold.

Interview Questions

• They lost me at the cattle-car approach.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Covington, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

a phone interview which led to a face to face interview where a sales manager surprised me with an impromptu sales pitch. I had to convince him to buy charter services. I role played well and was passed on the 2nd interview with an area manager who tried to tell me how tough the sales field is and that only 1 in 10 people survive this field of door to door sales. I then was called in for a "General Knowledge" exam that caught me off guard due to its level of difficulty for a door to door sales job. I passed that exam and then was made an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince someone who has Directv to switch to charter?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a problem selling the service door to door?   Answer Question

It only paid 15k per year and a commission structure that seemed pretty low

Broadband Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2009.

Interview

Pretty simple hiring process, they interview you and if you are qualified they offer you a job. You first have to take a few simple test relating to the position, pass a drug test, and show up for work. The drug test is a simple mouth drug test. Anyone with any knowledge of call centers can easily obtain a position.

Interview Questions

• What steps did you take to overcome a huge obstacle in your life or in sales.   Answer Question
    • Explain a complex situation where you had to fit the customer in the right product.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable