Charter Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.5

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, SC

Interview

Cattle car style. Everyone who applied had to wait in the lobby until someone had time to lead us to a conference room to do a group interview. It was very cold.

Interview Questions

• They lost me at the cattle-car approach.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

One half hour phone interview and a final in-person. Relaxed office, non-formal, no drilling done. Helpful answers questions. Easiest interview ever been on. If you aim to wow them with answers, you are at a loss.

DNT Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a 20 min panel-style interview with 3 engineers, 5 min director round and 10 min HR round.

Still waiting for the result. Interview consisted of 10-15 questions. Basic to expert level.

Interview Questions

• what is BGP
      what is MPLS
      what is VLAN
      Questions regarding IS-IS
      EIGRP, OSPF
      Subnetting /24,/32
      Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Madison, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was very very comfortable and was very casual.I wore a suit but the interviewer had a polo type shirt. The interviewer seemed to be a great and fun guy, I felt very comfortable with him and had a fun time. If I could I would do it again

Interview Questions

• Have you done this work before   1 Answer

Dsr Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Richland Hills, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (North Richland Hills, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was with the supervisor that I would be reporting to and his supervisor sat in on the second half of the interview. The interview was the standard interview questions and there was no decision given at the closure of the interview on if the offer would be extended.

The supervisor called me the next day to offer me the position and set up a drug screen and bg check along with my training schedule.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you had to go above and beyond in a work place.

Simple same interview questions...give me an example when you were in this situation. What does your schedule availability look like, does it fit what we are looking for?

Why do think that you would be the best fit for our open position?

What are some of your strengths that would shine if the opportunity was given to you?
      1 Answer

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online, after a series of phone calls I was invited to interview with roughly 20-30 other applicants. It was a full morning as they did a presentation with some general information about the job and then took each candidate one at a time to be interviewed by 2 or 3 managers/supervisors. I was then taken straight to a HR rep who presented an offer of employment to me.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when a potential customer says no?   1 Answer

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemount, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Rosemount, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Very direct questions no surprises or anything like that but I guess it depends on the interviewer too. I answered questions like why Charter? Why sales? What do you know about the company? Very direct questions. Where do you see yourself five years from now? How me about how you handled a very difficult customer and where you able to answer her questions, offered her solutions, sympathized with her, or did you refer her to your superior? What goals were you given in your previous job? Did you meet or surpass those goals? Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

• Have you had previous sales position in the past? If so tell me about it   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just accepted

Broadband Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Charter Communications in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy, the interviewer told me exactly what was expected from employees. Long hours, rude customers, short time frames, and frequent procedure changes. Asked to give different examples of how you had previously handled situations such as job safety, rude customers, changes in work specs, and hours.

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Greenwood Village, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a short interview with hiring manager and another developer. It lasted less than 30 minutes. They mostly wanted to find out if you have required skills or not. They asked about Unix scripting, Oracle experience, CRON job, and others. Perhaps it was because I wasn't qualified that I didn't get an offer or the interview time was short.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions based on your resume and their job requirements, mostly technical questions regarding tools and programs.   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Ann, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Saint Ann, MO).

Interview

I received a call from HR a few hours after I applied. She basically went over my resume and told me about the position. The next business day I went in to take the assessment and interview. The assessment took about an hour, there were a lot of personality type questions on the first part then you key in information for simulated calls. After that my assessment was scored and I sent into another room for an interview. One person did the interview asked typical questions ie. Why do you think you are a good fit? & describe a time you reached a goal and what steps you took.