Charter Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.5

Broadband Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

1)Standard questions
    2) Phone screen with HR
    3) Panel interview with Operations Supervisors and Operations Manager
    4) After the interview expect a few days to elapse before you are contacted by HR for the decision

Interview Questions

• 1) Where do you see yourself in 5 years
      2) What makes you qualified to perform in this position
      3) What are your strengths/weaknesses   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Simpsonville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Simpsonville, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was set up as a group interview with two interviewers asking the group questions. We had to also make up an item and sell it to the interviewers. Once we were done they offered everyone in the room the position so hiring process went pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you had to speak to a customer with poise and diplomacy and what was the outcome .   Answer Question

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Vancouver, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call had a phone interview, was asked to come in the following day to complete their assessment which took about an hour upon completing that I was asked to come back later that day for an interview, had the interview and then while the HR reviewed it I sat in the lobby a gentleman came out and said that we were gonna do a second interview. Completed that and went and sat on the floor for 20 mins observing when I came back I was offered the position!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Charter Communications in April 2016.

Interview

it took two weeks. I applied online. I received a phone interview from the contracting company. Then I had a phone interview with the director. Then the contracting company proposed an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions: introduction, why I am interested in this position, this company...   Answer Question

Workforce Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Greensboro, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy and calm process. Management made me very comfortable in the process and we're extremely nice. I had my interview with the manager face to face and with a supervisor on speaker phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations made

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Charter Communications in March 2016.

Interview

Very laid back and open process. Get management and employees. HR department answered all and any questions I had. Background check and drug testing simple. All you have to do is be honest with the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have knowledge of cable installing   1 Answer

Negotiation

Are you willing to work hard.

Video Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Fort Collins, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through the university job portal. Got an email from the recruiter to set up the interview. I was interviewed by one person. He was the director of Video operations.

Interview Questions

• A description of the intern role was given first.They mainly asked HR questions. He asked about the dream job, how have you benefitted a company or a project, most adventurous thing you have ever done.And questions based on the resume. the interview lasted 30-40 mins. He asked questions related to the projects mentioned.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Stamford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

Dialogue based rather than standard interview question/answer that created a climate of ease. No oddball questions. Met with several team members one on one. Was provided a case study with requirements prior to the interview to come prepared to discuss and provide results example.

Roc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

The question they asked were a little tough and made you think outside the box a little, I can not remember any of the specific question but they were all related to previous work experience within the company

Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Billings, MT) in February 2016.

Interview

An over the phone screening and then an in-person interview with team manager and then their supervisor. The phone screening was very easy and didn't require much at all. Both the team manager and supervisor were surprised I wore a tie to the interview, that should have been my first clue. Seems the majority of people take this job solely for the free cable service. This leaves the managers disillussioned and untrusting that anyone would use this job to further their career, therefore it was a shock to them that I had said that's what i was looking to do.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had an angry customer, what did you do to change their perspective?   1 Answer