Charter Communications Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charter Communications Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2016

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Madison, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was very very comfortable and was very casual.I wore a suit but the interviewer had a polo type shirt. The interviewer seemed to be a great and fun guy, I felt very comfortable with him and had a fun time. If I could I would do it again

Interview Questions

• Have you done this work before   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Charter Communications

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Charter Communications in April 2016.

Interview

it took two weeks. I applied online. I received a phone interview from the contracting company. Then I had a phone interview with the director. Then the contracting company proposed an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions: introduction, why I am interested in this position, this company...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

The initial interview process went well however every manager happened to be very busy at the time so it took a bit for anyone to get to me. The recruiter was kind though and kept stopping by to see if I needed anything and to let me know that they hadn't forgotten me. When a manager was finally available he was very polite, answered all of my questions, and gave me a decent rundown of what was to be expected from the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult thing wasn't necessarily the interview questions but the two hour long assessment required to being hired.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications.

Interview

Interview with Supervisor. Asks situational type questions and the biggest thing is to show that you will ask for the sale.

Negotiation

Non negotiable salary

Anonymous Employee in Simpsonville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charter Communications (Simpsonville, SC).

Interview

The best way to get in is to attend a job fair. You get to speak with the employers in person. They ask you case scenario questions, and depending on your answers you advance to the next round. It's been a while for me, but from what I recall, there was a one on one interview and a drug test. If you do well on those, you are basically in.

Interview Questions

• What makes a good sales person?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charter Communications in February 2010.

Interview

10 minutes, not the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Expalin a time for this situation.   1 Answer