Chartis Insurance Company Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chartis Insurance Company Claims Representative Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (San Diego, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied, then three weeks later I was emailed a letter asking for my ethnicity for EOE laws in California. I had declined to state my ethnicity when I applied.

So I later emailed my ethnic background to them as they requested and I was later denied an offer, (Of an interview). I find this very odd.

Other Interview Reviews for Chartis Insurance Company

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to schedule an interview after about 2 weeks. The interviewees(claims manager and claims director) asked the pretty standard questions. Mainly behavioral questions and a bit about my experience. They want to know how you handle difficult people and situations.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of when you had to deal with an angry individual and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Their offer was in-line with my experience so I did not negotiate.

Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in January 2010.

Interview

I received a call from an HR Rep in there Southeastern Office and was asked if I had time to participate in a phone interview. I was asked a series of questions and was told to answer the best I could; although the HR Rep steered me in the right directions in terms of what kinds of answers/information they were looking for. I was told that I had passed the phone interview and that they would like to schedule me for a interview with someone at the local office. I received my 1 on 1 interview within a day. There were two people who interviewed me; they referred both to my resume and pre-written questions while conducting the 90 minute interview. A few weeks after my interview I received word my background check cleared, and was offered the position. The two people I did my face to face interview with were older but very nice and were very interested in my insurance degree. The office was small, but very close knit and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is it about insurance that makes this position so attractive to you?   Answer Question
    • Of all the forms of communication; which do you like the best?   Answer Question