Chartis Insurance Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chartis Insurance Company

2.4

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Interview

Pretty simple process. Met with an HR/in house recruiter then met with 3 other guys.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (San Diego, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied, then three weeks later I was emailed a letter asking for my ethnicity for EOE laws in California. I had declined to state my ethnicity when I applied.

So I later emailed my ethnic background to them as they requested and I was later denied an offer, (Of an interview). I find this very odd.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Very fast and efficient. I received a call for an interview within about a week of applying. Interviewers were very professional and informative about what they're looking for with respect to the position and the direction of the department.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Questions revolve around background and what can you bring to the company.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (Boston, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

one interview w 3 VPs, very laid back, top VP did most of the talking, warm and friendly

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through college career website. Later received email from HR manager to schedule phone interview. Phone interview covered resume and time for me to ask questions. This interview was later followed up with a face-to-face interview with 3 poker-faced people. Standard behavioral questions plus some that tried to narrow down on future career interest. As an undergraduate, you typically do not have a very concrete career path in mind. A day later, was offered the job.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the national recruiter who was very personable. Two days later she scheduled a 1:1 with the hiring manager. There, I was asked about my background, what I'm looking for and was given more details on the company, the positions and what they're looking for. I also met with the other Marketing Specialist on the team for insight on day to day operations. Both women were very nice and easy to converse with.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (Louisville, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume, had an interview over the phone. Did not get the position, they said they found on with more experience. Very professional. I may try again.

Interview Questions

• What were my long term goals, I was just starting out and am open to many things so it was a hard question to answer at this stage of my career. It was a fair question though.   Answer Question

Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Resume was requested and then I had to fill out application on line. I was interviewed for 45 minutes by two managers. It went well but benefits not Sufficient to make the move.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a claim you handled that had coverage issues.   Answer Question

Not impressed with package

Actuarial Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Telephone interview first, then office interview with 4 representatives.

Actuarial Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple and easy. Got a phone interview and it was all just behavioral questions. During the 2nd round, there were about 12 people and we all split up to have our respective individual interviews. The interviews were all easygoing, but that's why I think everyone did well.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult experience you had and how did you deal with it   Answer Question