Chartis Insurance Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chartis Insurance Company Interview Questions

2.4

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2008.

Interview

Quick sit down with job expectations talked of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, take it or leave it offer

Submission Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (Olathe, KS) in May 2008.

Interview

no major questions were asked

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • What experience you have in insurance   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

I went through the common aptitude test ,then one telephonic interview round and then 2 rounds of personal interviews.The interview process was rigorous and the interviewers stressed on each and every aspect of the resume.every thing from academic record to extracurricular activities were taken into consideration and given importance.In general an overall profile with balanced amount of every aspect was given preference over one completely inclined towards either academics or extracurricular.

Interview Questions

• Iwas interviewed by a manager who had his bachelors in chemical engineering. He noticed i had experience in electronics and programming so he started asking questions from digital logic and java programming.This was very unexpected,especially after knowing he was from a very different back ground.

My advise to people applying for the job and/or taking the interview: be prepared to answer about each and every thing you have mentioned in your resume.I had mentioned i played for the city cricket team and was asked questions about it.So just be honest and give it your best shot.These people really know their work well.   Answer Question

CAT Account Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

apps then 2 pi's, was the selection process. apps are pretty easy to get through since there is no negative marking. then comes the pi, over there all the people in the interview panel were very professional that they dont try to screw you up.

Interview Questions

• If you handle an ethical situation in the company, how will you deal with it?
      and they explained to me the situation also.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation per se. they quoted a salary during pre placement talk.

Travel Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

The process was similar to:

1. Applied online.
    2. Telephone call received to set up an interview with the company's HR.
    3. Interview session consisted of an English proficiency test.
    4. Meet the senior manager of the team.
    5. Job offered.
    6. Start date set.
    7. Start work.

Interview Questions

• Each employee is supposed to get 2 days off after a four day 8-hour shift but the manager insisted that the employee go in and do additional shift just because he thinks this employee can get things done. FYI, the team consisted of supervisors and other team members. If none of them can get things done, why were they made supervisors in the first place?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty straightforward because they were in need to new recruits.

Account Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Interview

HR and the hiring manager were not on the same page.

Interview Questions

• Consistly want to know why you want to leave your current company. I was asked the question by every person I talked with and sometimes multiple times in the same interview.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in August 2012.

Interview

Met with two different people who I would be working directly under. They mostly did all of the talking with a few questions here or there fishing for experience and technical skills I possessed. I was fresh out of college and was a mid level job. They were looking for an expert in excel.

Interview Questions

• Please give us detailed information about your experience with excel.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and co-worker. Most are behavior questions, some general tech question. In person interview with 4 senior people in the team, a lot of questions about resume and a case study.

Claims Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in June 2012.

Interview

Very pleasant, the interview seemed to be really interested in my answers. The interview was slightly different than most I have gone through but in a positive way. The company seemed to be very interested in finding out if I fit in with the company's expecations.

Interview Questions

• what would you ask if you were interviewing a candidate for this job   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be up front with what you expect

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2012.

Interview

1) 10 Minutes HR phone Interview
    2) Line Manager f-f interview (30 Mins)
    3) Assistant Manager Interview to describe the job capacity

Interview Questions

• 1) Scenario Questions: What kind of suggestions you could make, for instance, a domestic helper committed suicide at the employers home but accidentally killed a person on street, to the existing household insurance?

2) What are your opinions on our travel insurance coverage? What else you could add, or feel unnecessary?   Answer Question

Better offers from other bank