Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (Fayetteville, AR) in October 2017.

Interview

Once the application is reviewed, you will get a call from the HR representative. The interview is overall laid back so no need to be nervous. You'll be asked about your past experiences -- it helps to be proficient in the food industry.

Catering Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (Pensacola, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I was called in and asked a serious of basic typical interview questions, what would you do in these situations, how have you done this before, really seemed like a generic list they found and printed off the internet. They said they would be in touch, and a day later they called and let me know they wanted to hire me. I started the following Monday!

Interview Questions

• How have you gone out of your way for a customer before?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Ask for Physical application. Simple run through of resume. (If Student, asks about current classes/schedule). If you fit the schedule they already have they will contact you within the week. Very informal and relaxed

Interview Questions

• Goals/Aspirations after college   1 Answer

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (Wichita Falls, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

questions about self, experience, past jobs and why should I hire you. Honest answers, genuine concern and connection. No tricky questions or unnecessary tests. Felt confident during and after interview.

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasantville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (Pleasantville, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, I was called by a recruiter to join a career fair they were hosting. I was interviewed there by 2 individuals. The first was very friendly, asked me simple questions about my interests, why I like the food service industry etc. The second interviewer was more thorough. I had to perform a chef test and go through a third group interview.

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services.

Interview

After applying online, I had to walk into the office, and they still did not know that I had applied. They had me fill out a paper application and then briefly interviewed me after a month. I gave them my class schedule, and they gave me hours accordingly. No drug test.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services.

Interview

Interviewed in a relaxed atmosphere in the dining hall. Was really cool! The questions are very typical for example they ask you about past jobs and your responsibilities there. EZ! You keep bugging me about the overall experience. I told you the overall experience.

Interview Questions

• The process was relaxed. It was ez to talk to the interviewer. The questions are very typical for example they ask you about past jobs and your responsibilities there. EZ!   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Submit your resume and cover letter, talk to manager and that is all, I really do not know what else to say. Super easy, and manager was very nice and next day I start to work

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (Shawnee, OK).

Interview

Ask very serious questions about time and temperature on different and proteins. When and where I can start work. Safety questions, how much I could lift min 25lbs, check card info, uniform size, and when pay day will be ! Where is have I been employed and for how long.

Interview Questions

• What does chicken need to be temp at?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (Florence, AL).

Interview

Fill out the Application online
    They will call you if they are still hiring and quick interview. check back grounds and can go to work after 1 one week
    Getting uniform and Id number.