Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services Pizza Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Pizza Cook

Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services Pizza Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services

1 Interview Review

2.0

Pizza Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (Marietta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

At the time, this was a job fair at a college. It was for working at their dining service there. They interview several people. I was called in for 2 interviews. It went really well because I was to start the following day. I originally went to a job fair where I was interviewed one-on-one. Then I was called in to interview with someone else. I got the job and started working the next day.

Interview Questions

• It's really not a difficult question but most people think it is. They asked me to tell me about myself. At that time I had little job experience with only having 1 job before. With my resume and words I got hired.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had to work two shifts with a 2 hour break in between and I accepted it. You have to know what you can work before you take anything. My schedule was Mon-Thur 9am-2pm 4pm-8pm and on Friday 9am-2pm. If you are unable to work a schedule, you should not take the job offer. You will only be setting yourself up for failure.