Chase Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chase Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Phone interview, then an in-person interview with the district manager and a branch manager trainee. I thought that went well and I was sent to interview with another district manager. I then had to have a 4th interview with the Market Manager, a 15 minute meet and greet. I was offered the job after the 4th interview.

Product Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

One phone screen from HR, one phone interview from hiring manager, and a on-site interview with six people who will be your future peers, managers, and partners. Overall very causal except for some questions testing your understanding of the business and your technical skills.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calimesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Calimesa, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied and recruiter sent a email for me to do a digital interview. A few days later got a call from the branch manager to come in for a face to face interview. The interview was very comfortable. She asked basic customer service interview questions that were very similar to the digital interview questions. After the interview was over she informed me about how the training process goes and how I would be ordering my uniforms even though she said she had other interviews that day so that made me a little more confident about being selected. Three days later I got a call from my recruiter that I was selected and I would be emailed all the next steps to being hired. Make sure wear something professional on both digital and face to face interview. Preferably company colors (baby blue) to stand out in the in person interview. Good Luck !

Specialist 1- Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Arlington, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager went over my resume. She asked me if I went to school full time or part time. I told her my status changed for different semesters. Then she asked me if I remembered which semesters. Although I graduated with my degree. She asked questions about whether I worked full time or part time at each job and how much they paid me.

Interview Questions

• Have you applied to any other jobs?   Answer Question
    • If this company offered you a job and you had another job offer, which company would pick and why?   Answer Question
    • Why would you leave a one job without having another job lined up?   Answer Question

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Milpitas, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got on-site interview on the second day. I met the branch manager and she introuduced the daily routine of the job and ask some questions to know me.

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews required during the hiring process. First interview with direct manager, and investment managers, second interview with regional manager. Long process time between interviews and final decisions made

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience handling money   1 Answer

Junior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks. I was first asked to do a take home project which was simply recreating a feature they had on their mobile app. Then I had a video conference with VP of technology and an Android developer and we mainly discussed Android and some behavioral questions. Then there was a second video conference with two developers and another VP of technology but this time the team was from Texas. This interview was much harder as they asked a lot of detailed Android questions. They decided to move on with other candidates at that point but for what it's worth there was only an on-site interview left to get the position.

Teller Interview

Interview

it wasn't hard as long as you are yourself. Don't be nervous and be confident. they give you a phone interview they check your background and then you will have a in person interview

Lead Teller Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

I applied for Lead teller operation specialist and I had a digital interview with 8 questions which I had 3 minutes to talk for each question. the questions were simple and straightforward and then I had a face-to-face interview with a branch manager, she was so nice and after the interview she showed me the branch around and introduced me to her coworkers. the next step was having interview with district manager. I was waiting for a call to arrange the last interview but I got an email indicating that the position was already filled, it was the weirdest interview ever.

Interview Questions

• describe the time that you teach technology to the customer   Answer Question

Fraud Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chase (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very straightforward applied online received email to do web cam interviewed. Before I could complete I was contacted by Recruiter for a F2F interview. Interviewer was direct and concise explained was hiring for 4 different positions and based on experience and background would be selected. Completed interview on Friday contacted Tuesday to advise I had been offered the position.

Interview Questions

• STAR questions throughout interview.   Answer Question
    • Asked what my future endeavors were and how likely would I stay with company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate I was at the top pay for position. The position min pay started around $14.00 so glad that Chase acknowledged my background and skills and offered me several dollars more but was not able to get Chase to negotiate.